Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy."

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Geno in scandal over picture of his privates.Geno Smith Undergoes Jets Rite Of Passage: A ****-Shot Scandal

Yesterday, the site Baller Alert ("For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life") published an account from an Atlanta woman who claimed to have had a fling with Smith over the last month, flying out to see him for unprotected sex in Charlotte, and again in New York over Christmas, before ending the relationship upon learning that he had a girlfriend. The post has been removed, but a cached version is available here.

The woman used her real name (or at least her real Twitter/Instagram name, which in this world is basically the same thing), and is catching crap from Jets fans for this. But she included screenshots and pictures of what she says are conversations with Smith, and even the money shot: a Facetime dong selfie.

Smith joins an illustrious line of Jets QBs who've had their low points with women shared for all to see, succeeding buttfumble and Brett Favre, and dating all the way back to Joe Namath. A Browning Nagle sex tape seems inevitable at this point. Whatever the validity of this Ballerific lady's account, let's use this opportunity to remind all current and future Jets signal-callers to keep it in your pants.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dc6q3?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

it wasn't enough to post this once?

someone is trying to deflect from something. I wonder what that is?

13z1uv6-1.jpg

This is so worthy of it's own thread.

I get it, you need to take away attention from him going in there and outplaying the "younger, better version of Tom Brady" w/ a playoff spot for you on the line.

I'm thinking he's trying to take away attention of his lower lip being bigger...

Damn,that girl was pissed,turned down hush money and threw the photo up.I like her.. she could be Dolphin fan material.

Geno's got a new nick name "Mandingo" :lol2:

it wasn't enough to post this once?

someone is trying to deflect from something. I wonder what that is?

13z1uv6-1.jpg

He would've posted that had Miami won that game right? There's no difference. But please enjoy not being in the playoffs like our ****ty team.

He would've posted that had Miami won that game right? There's no difference. But please enjoy not being in the playoffs like our ****ty team.

You are very whiny today. How about a pic to lighten the mood?

Jets_Dolphins_Football_148292_game-1.jpg

lol junc getting upset about a little jets scandal being posted on a dolphins forum, so he posts pics of the last week. only one person deflecting here, and it's the typical culprit. why don't you partake in a conversation about the thread topic, or simply not post in this thread? simple question...

Junk loves him some Mandingo:lol2:

our win knocked you out of the playoffs, if you beat us you'd be playing this weekend.

sigpic10652_20.gif

Back
Top Bottom