Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy." | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy."

Junc let me make one thing clear...I really don't care what you think!

Again IMO winning the division is what football teams want to accomplish first.

Anyway since the jets went to the SB in 1969 they have only accomplished this 3 times. They have always been dominated by the other teams in the AFCE.

that's ok, you don't have to.

sure they want to accomplish that first but if they don't and they earn a WC they still have a chance to win a SB. You can have your 2008 div title and one and done w/ home humiliation, I'll take 4 road wins and 2 chances to play for the right to represent the AFC in the SB. ask anyone associated w/ an NFL team what they'd prefer and I guarantee you it won't be your answer.

stop talking about ancient history, your franchise has been the biggest laughingstock in the division(along w/ Buffalo) for a long time and each of you guys went on a spending spree the last 2 years only to see the same results- finishing behind us and NE

that's ok, you don't have to.

sure they want to accomplish that first but if they don't and they earn a WC they still have a chance to win a SB. You can have your 2008 div title and one and done w/ home humiliation, I'll take 4 road wins and 2 chances to play for the right to represent the AFC in the SB. ask anyone associated w/ an NFL team what they'd prefer and I guarantee you it won't be your answer.

stop talking about ancient history, your franchise has been the biggest laughingstock in the division(along w/ Buffalo) for a long time and each of you guys went on a spending spree the last 2 years only to see the same results- finishing behind us and NE

Finishing behind us. Such a landmark and historic occasion for the Jets to finish ahead of the juggernaut Dolphins because of division record. Did you have a celebration at your house because of this amazing feat?

Finishing behind us. Such a landmark and historic occasion for the Jets to finish ahead of the juggernaut Dolphins because of division record. Did you have a celebration at your house because of this amazing feat?

yes I did, we popped champagne. Thank you for asking.

Back
Top Bottom