Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy." | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy."

Since he missed your thumbs down...I'll hook you up. :lol:

I want a SB more than anyone but I appreciate the journey, I have so many great memories from those title game runs including attending the games on the road in 2010. I love this game, I love this team but by my life isn't all about winning a SB. I have no control over that, if it happen no one will be happier but if it doesn't I have a million happy memories from big games of the past even if they aren't SB memories.
But the journey ended in disappointment, just like every other fan of teams that didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Even though we haven't been a good team in over a decade, I have plenty of happy memories through the seasons. Your happy memories come from bigger games, but what did you end up with ultimately?

But the journey ended in disappointment, just like every other fan of teams that didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Even though we haven't been a good team in over a decade, I have plenty of happy memories through the seasons. Your happy memories come from bigger games, but what did you end up with ultimately?

I had a great time though, leaving Heinz Field sucked. It wasn't a fun walk back to the hotel but the journey was incredibly fun. I miss competing for championships, I want to get back where we have a chance more often than not.

The bigger the games the more heartbreaking the loss but the more fun the journey. I got 3 extra weeks of Jet games w/ the highest stakes for 2 straight years.

I had a great time though, leaving Heinz Field sucked. It wasn't a fun walk back to the hotel but the journey was incredibly fun. I miss competing for championships, I want to get back where we have a chance more often than not. The bigger the games the more heartbreaking the loss but the more fun the journey. I got 3 extra weeks of Jet games w/ the highest stakes for 2 straight years.
I agree with you, but how does that give you bragging rights when your team ended up sitting at home watching the Super Bowl? I'm glad that you were able to enjoy watching your team an extra 3 weeks, but I don't think most Dolphins fans really care since they ended up the same in the end.

I agree with you, but how does that give you bragging rights when your team ended up sitting at home watching the Super Bowl? I'm glad that you were able to enjoy watching your team an extra 3 weeks, but I don't think most Dolphins fans really care since they ended up the same in the end.

if you notice I never really "brag" unless I am hearing crap from dolphin fans about how bad my team is but yes going to title games would give me bragging rights over a team that hasn't won a playoff game since the day Al groh resigned as HC of the Jets so yeah I have bragging rights if I need them.

It's called winning a pissing contest in the absence of any hardware to show for it.

It's called winning a pissing contest in the absence of any hardware to show for it.

is that what it is called? it's funny how you guys were going after me all season saying how my team sucked and how you guys were better. it's ok to brag then though, right? but now that we finished ahead of you again it's no big deal.

Going after you...your on finheaven not TGG!:boohoo:

is that what it is called? it's funny how you guys were going after me all season saying how my team sucked and how you guys were better. it's ok to brag then though, right? but now that we finished ahead of you again it's no big deal.

It is no big deal. We both weren't very good and both missed the playoffs. It wasn't a big deal to me when we finished ahead of the Jets last year or any other year that we both stunk. What really matters to me is titles. Yes, it is better to have a shot at one than to not, but the only people who care about those things are the fans of that team. I would expect the same from Jets fans if the roles were reversed.

Going after you...your on finheaven not TGG!:boohoo:

I'm a big boy, I can take it but when the facts get told to you guys you then run whining. It matters when you guys have a better record midseason but when we finish ahead it doesn't and when we win playoff games it doesn't. Interesting.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

It is no big deal. We both weren't very good and both missed the playoffs. It wasn't a big deal to me when we finished ahead of the Jets last year or any other year that we both stunk. What really matters to me is titles. Yes, it is better to have a shot at one than to not, but the only people who care about those things are the fans of that team. I would expect the same from Jets fans if the roles were reversed.

It's fans making excuses, yes you'd see the same thing from Jet fans(not me but most). if you guys do something I'll tip my cap, I won't like it but I'll tip my cap.

I'm a big boy, I can take it but when the facts get told to you guys you then run whining. It matters when you guys have a better record midseason but when we finish ahead it doesn't and when we win playoff games it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure that was exactly how you played it last year. :chuckle:

It's fans making excuses, yes you'd see the same thing from Jet fans(not me but most). if you guys do something I'll tip my cap, I won't like it but I'll tip my cap.

I tip my cap, but I really don't care about those playoff wins when they didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Especially since they haven't had a winning season ever since. Maybe it is an excuse for some but I honestly don't care. It would drive me nuts had the Jets won a Super Bowl though.

you should give me another thumbs down:lol::rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Your point is? and as "pathetic" as we have been we have just ONE less SB title than the "great" Miami Dolphins and all 3 won by the 2 teams came before 90% of the board was born. Fire up the delorean so you can see when the phins were last relevant

Good to see you're paying attention. I'd thumbs down your existence if I could :lol:

Your point is? and as "pathetic" as we have been we have just ONE less SB title than the "great" Miami Dolphins and all 3 won by the 2 teams came before 90% of the board was born. Fire up the delorean so you can see when the phins were last relevant

What you can't seem to grasp is not one person on this board thinks Miami is great. If anyone is clinging to the 1973 Super Bowl win then they're insane. But that doesn't mean the Jets still haven't been as awful a championship winning franchise as Miami has. In fact they're worse b/c they've not been in the big game longer.

Since you know this you cling to your mantra of the 2009 and 2010 season. You might actually create a new scientific mental disorder after all is said is done.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Your team does suck. Miami sucks just as much if not worse. Two piles of dog****. One stinks less than the other. Yippy.

I'm pretty sure that was exactly how you played it last year. :chuckle:

I tip my cap, but I really don't care about those playoff wins when they didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Especially since they haven't had a winning season ever since. Maybe it is an excuse for some but I honestly don't care. It would drive me nuts had the Jets won a Super Bowl though.

Not really.

only 1 losing season since, you guys can't say that.

Good to see you're paying attention. I'd thumbs down your existence if I could :lol:

it's like booing at a game, I can't do it. I feel silly so I can't thumbs down people.

What you can't seem to grasp is not one person on this board thinks Miami is great. If anyone is clinging to the 1973 Super Bowl win then they're insane. But that doesn't mean the Jets still haven't been as awful a championship winning franchise as Miami has. In fact they're worse b/c they've not been in the big game longer.

Since you know this you cling to your mantra of the 2009 and 2010 season. You might actually create a new scientific mental disorder after all is said is done.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Your team does suck. Miami sucks just as much if not worse. Two piles of dog****. One stinks less than the other. Yippy.

it's been a lot more fun to be a Jet fan this century than to be a dolphin fan.

we stink less

Back
Top Bottom