Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE!

Cant argue about the RBs being an upgrade but the issue is the OL. If Garrard is the starter he will be able to counter the weakness but Sanchez and Smith will clearly struggle.

on paper the OL should be better but we will see. If the Ol is solid we can compete, at least play teams tough and not get humiliated like we did so often last year.

You don't have to be enamored, I didn't say we signed Barry Sanders and Jim Brown but they are an upgrade if healthy. They combine to average 4.9 YPC for their careers, Greene averaged 4.2. Greens' career high in recs is 30, Goodson's is 40. w/ the new OC we will be throwing to backs more, him and McKnight should be good options for the QB.

he was very good as a rookie 2 years ago.

this was my quote, read it slower:

Oooo so mean and direct by telling me to read it slower. My apologies Sensai.

So to you b/c guys who've never started in the league without the help of injuries have a fantastic 4.9 YPC that means it's going to translate over to what the Jets do. Natch.

Oooo so mean and direct by telling me to read it slower. My apologies Sensai.

So to you b/c guys who've never started in the league without the help of injuries have a fantastic 4.9 YPC that means it's going to translate over to what the Jets do. Natch.

would you prefer I say we'll be lucky to win 1 game? would that make you feel better?

Knicks suck! Yankees suck! JETS SUCK!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

He's clearly not a diva. All reports post draft have shown it. Even Manish Mehta who loves to kill the Jets published a story today calling those reports off the mark.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...-rips-target-sign-diva-camp-article-1.1341103

He's not different then every other rookie QB that gets drafted. All that matters is how he plays on the field.

Smith seems a good prospect at qb and I do beleive some of the reports went to far esp the idiot from PFT who is a judge on smiles fake and otherwise.

This season is going to be sub par for the jets, but I do like the approach that john has, Sanchez will be gone after this season, hopefully Rex as well.

I do think that Smith has the talent to make it in the NFL. What I question is the psychological aspect when it relates to the situation he's in now. In the past he's been particularly sensitive to criticism so how's he going to survive playing in New York once the NY media blasts him after a poor performance? I do think based on talent that he beats out Sanchez in a straight up QB competition. Time will tell. Of course it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they both sucked this upcoming season and the Jets wound up going 4-12 :)

IMO Denver would have been a perfect place for him to land: build up credibility with no pressure to play in a media mellow market... while learning from a masterful pocket QB who's not gonna be there for more than 2-3more years

I do think that Smith has the talent to make it in the NFL. What I question is the psychological aspect when it relates to the situation he's in now. In the past he's been particularly sensitive to criticism so how's he going to survive playing in New York once the NY media blasts him after a poor performance? I do think based on talent that he beats out Sanchez in a straight up QB competition. Time will tell. Of course it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they both sucked this upcoming season and the Jets wound up going 4-12 :)

I keep forgetting you guys are a SB threat and we'll be lucky to win 1 game.

I dont know how many games the dolphins will win but I was right last year about the jets and I am telling you now, if they win 5-6 games next year, it will be a good year for the jets. Save this post.

Back
Top Bottom