Georgia Ilb Roquan Smith Is "the Guy [the Raiders] Want" At No. 10 Overall. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Georgia Ilb Roquan Smith Is "the Guy [the Raiders] Want" At No. 10 Overall.

I believe our FO/HC might not want a LB at 11 anyway....they can get a good LB in the 3rd round. I think Minkah or James is what they might be looking at

If Smith is gone I want James. Those are the only 2 guys I'd love to have there.

Very concerned that we trade down. In this draft, trading down just gives other teams more chances to steal guys we want and we would be left w/ reach picks. I want to see a SURE-FIRE starter at an impact position (not OL) and for once I want to see it be a defender.

Also afraid we ARE trying to move up at a steep price just to nab one of the 2 LBs and get ahead of the nocal teams. Maybe all the Mayfield talk is cover for such a trade strategy.

I want to stay put and get one of the 2 LBs or Fitzpatrick.

Last edited:
If the Dolphins trade down with either Derwin James or Minkah Fitzpatrick available on the board, I might have to go down to Dolphins headquarters and bitch slap Tannenbaum.

If the Dolphins trade down with either Derwin James or Minkah Fitzpatrick available on the board, I might have to go down to Dolphins headquarters and bitch slap Tannenbaum.
It's cheaper if you purchase your flights early

Smith or Derwin! We need some young guys in the middle of our defense who can get after it.

Read somewhere that Gruden loves Edmunds but if he is gone would take Vita Vea to shore up that Dline.

Back
Top Bottom