Gesicki Sucks Again. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki Sucks Again.

I've learned not to watch Gesicki play to play. Do that and all the weaknesses show up. Instead wait for the one excellent trait to surface a few times per game.

He's been unusually quiet the past two weeks. Once it happens twice in a row the coaching staff will me ticked at itself and take steps to open things up for Gesicki next week

Yea TE isn't the problem. Its the wide recivers. Outside of Parker we don't have any quality players at the position. Fitz also is nothing special. If Tua isn't better than Fitz were screwed.

Scoring TD's in the red zone was a huge problem today and that's what a good TE helps, Gesicki has been clutch for us on occasion but you can't have too many options, Pitts would offer that threat, but I would understand if we see other areas, like WR more pressing, just hope we don't throw anymore resources at reach prospects in areas we've invested heavily !

First game of the season for Kyle :)

this is dumb
it doesnt help when the qb cant get it to him. fitz just doesn't have the arm to get it in some of the tight spots. if fitz puts the ball higher in the ez mike makes that play.

I have an idea that may or may not have been mentioned ... please forgive if this topic has it's own thread somewhere or has been debated

GIVE OUR RECEIVERS A CHANCE...START TUA

I like him a lot and he's far from trash but I'm still targeting Kyle Pitts of the Gators with one of our first rounders, the guy is generational, I may be biased as a Gators fan but that would be a great TE pairing if we could pull it off, of course I'm not sure whose going to block at TE :)
I watched Pitts and Florida vs South Carolina last week. What a beast. He was unstoppable, but I don't think South Carolina is a true test.

I’m sorry Phinatic8u but if you think gesicki was the problem idk what to say he was open and Fitzpatrick wouldn’t find him. Go back to the 3rd quarter he was open in the RedZone over the middle and what does Fitzpatrick do? Force one to Ford, that’s what fitz does is force passes when he has better options open. Just like when he found Cox, good job Cox got the first but there was a TE open for a big chunk right behind him

Can we replace all these dumb threads about non issues and instead focus on what really matters?

Like how Flores is a total moron for continuing to start Fitz over Tua and how we have members on this site who actually support this insane endeavor?

Preston Williams has been more disappointing he’s pretty much disappeared as this season has gone on. He had the 2 pt conversion but that was it. He’s not getting any separation
Yep. PW is a joke. He is barely PS worthy, yet he starts for Miami. Geez.

I like him a lot and he's far from trash but I'm still targeting Kyle Pitts of the Gators with one of our first rounders, the guy is generational, I may be biased as a Gators fan but that would be a great TE pairing if we could pull it off, of course I'm not sure whose going to block at TE :)

Except neither player is really a TE. Both are big slots. Pitts is not a good blocker in his own right (not as bad as Gesicki but not good) so carrying 2 flex TEs on a roster that only has 3 total TEs doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you're taking Pitts it's with the intention of dumping Gesicki.

Except neither player is really a TE. Both are big slots. Pitts is not a good blocker in his own right (not as bad as Gesicki but not good) so carrying 2 flex TEs on a roster that only has 3 total TEs doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you're taking Pitts it's with the intention of dumping Gesicki.

Yep. Which is why I don’t see it happening. Feirmuth makes a ton more sense. And would be a massive addition that can win consistently on iso on 3rd down quickly inside

I still see Sicki developing so I'm not worried about him. But my 21 mock has a TE in the 2nd. Freiermuth has been my favorite target for Miami for over a year now. I want as many weapons for Tua as possible.

Back
Top Bottom