Get Prescott at all costs. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Prescott at all costs.

Love it.

I'm not planning to win the Super Bowl in 2020 or 2021.

I'm trying to win all 9 Super bowls from 2022-2030 and I'll settle for just 3.

Exactly, only way you're doing that is with a sustainable system.
The draft is loaded with stud RBs.
Assuming D.Parker and P.William hold up then we're reatively okay at the boundary position and just need 1-2 more quick/fast guys for the slot.

After that it's get that QB and build those trenches.

If Tennesse doesn't size D.Henry then you grab him and get one of those stud RBs in this college class which is loaded.

Dak Prescott is what his team is....they beat up a lot of bad teams and get outplayed by real teams. Dak rarely makes too many mistakes but he is more of a game manager than a play maker.

Dak sucks. Let someone else over pay him. That stud line, top two RB and two pro bowl talent level WRS and they still struggle.

Imagine what tannehill would do in Dallas?

For 10 Million per year, sure. :lol::lol:

Call me crazy but I'm not sure I'd want him at whatever cost. He has a dream OL and RB and he still can't showup in meaningful games.

Dak surprised everyone for being so good as a rookie out of nowhere for practically the game's most visible team. That's masked the fact that he hasn't necessarily progressed into a consistent playmaking QB who elevates his team like people think will happen with a successful young QB.

I was becoming a Dak fan because I thought he was much better than I original thought. Now I think I was originally right about him. We’ve had plenty of QB’s who can’t beat good teams in the past. Hard pass from me.

Back
Top Bottom