Get Prescott at all costs. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Prescott at all costs.

I like Dak Prescott. I think he's a decent quarterback.

He is absolutely not worth what he's asking for with his contract demands right now. Roll the dice on a kid in the draft and retain a stopgap veteran like Fitzy.
Until guys like Nick foles stop getting insane money in free agency i wouldnt touch one. The great ones are locked up and until the market resets itself and teams stop handing out the money i take my odds in the draft

There's a lot of uncertainty in the NFL when it comes to player moves, but there's one thing I'm certain of...Dak will not be leaving Dallas.

Prescott hasn't made the step up I was expecting.
I agree, he hasn't made any great strides, but I also think some of his early success was overblown.

Some of it may be the very vanilla offense they run. Not that it's a bad way to go, with Elliot and that O-line, but it isn't exactly revolutionary.

Not sure ppl think he can't play, but let's not pretend 38-21 on a loaded team, with a good running game and D is "elite" either.

How many conference titles has he carried his team to again?
How many conference titles did Dan Marino carry his team to? If it were only about that, Eli Manning > Dan Marino.

I agree that the Cowboys have had talent and haven't achieved to their level of success. Just not sure what that is all getting thrown on Prescott. He's even been decent in the playoffs despite his team not being. The first person I'd talk to about the lack of Cowboy's success would be Jason Garrett.

Im not giving him 40 mil
Could draft a rookie for 40 mil/5 year

I actually like Prescott a lot more than most.. but I’m not paying him that
I like Prescott but I don’t think he’ll ever be elite. He is going to get paid and I’m sure Dallas will ante up in the end.

How many conference titles did Dan Marino carry his team to? If it were only about that, Eli Manning > Dan Marino.

I agree that the Cowboys have had talent and haven't achieved to their level of success. Just not sure what that is all getting thrown on Prescott. He's even been decent in the playoffs despite his team not being. The first person I'd talk to about the lack of Cowboy's success would be Jason Garrett.

Bingo.

He's done his part and more in the playoffs. his defense shits the bed. 270+ yards giving up on the ground versus the Rams. Rodgers getting all day to throw in 14 and 16.

He won't be "elite " but you can do far worse than him. Like every QB after Marino for example.

His play this year is leaps over last year.

Meh, I get your point, but if we go down that road, any speculative thread would be out, and all the Tua talk would be in the draft forum.

Where do you draw the line?
It's all in the way the thread is titled, if you have a Phins reference in it like, "Would the Phins be interested in Dak" and that's what the discussion is about, it sticks around, without the Phins reference and 4 posts later it's solely about Dak unrelated to the Phins, it goes for a ride. Basically how it works...

Back
Top Bottom