Get Prescott at all costs. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Prescott at all costs.

Dak is going to get 40M a year. I would love to see heads actually explode on here is grier outbids Jerry lol

Was he putrid against Dallas and LAC?

Or just Washington?

If you’re pulling his best games as a pro for your argument, all of which were losses and very pedestrian, then my point is made even stronger. I’m not sure why so many of you guys are content with average when it takes exceptional for sustained success.

If you’re pulling his best games as a pro for your argument, all of which were losses and very pedestrian, then my point is made even stronger. I’m not sure why so many of you guys are content with average when it takes exceptional for sustained success.

Lol @ expecting excellence from a QB who’s team lost its first two guys by 92 points.

I love Dak. Dallas would be foolish to let him walk but if they did I'd be all over it. Pay him w/e it takes.

Lol @ expecting excellence from a QB who’s team lost its first two guys by 92 points.

No, but I expect competence and hope for excellence in the future, neither of which we saw. If you’re willing to waste the next 5-7 years hoping the light suddenly comes on for him, I suppose that’s your prerogative. The rest of us will hedge our bets on the QB already showing this traits.

Does it matter? He has them and that defense and STILL can't win in crunch time.
just curious, as you seem to be the master naysayer at QB. Exactly WHO do you favor for QB next year?

No, but I expect competence and hope for excellence in the future, neither of which we saw. If you’re willing to waste the next 5-7 years hoping the light suddenly comes on for him, I suppose that’s your prerogative. The rest of us will hedge our bets on the QB already showing this traits.

Well then don't say you watched the Dallas game. Because JR was legitimately good in that game. Best player on the field for Miami in that game. He outplayed Prescott with half the time to throw a football.

Well then don't say you watched the Dallas game. Because JR was legitimately good in that game. Best player on the field for Miami in that game. He outplayed Prescott with half the time to throw a football.

I did watch that game. Rosen was legitimately good, but only threw for 200 yards and put up 6 points, 0 of which were in the second half? Sorry man, my expectations for a good game are much much higher than that.

I did watch that game. Rosen was legitimately good, but only threw for 200 yards and put up 6 points, 0 of which were in the second half? Sorry man, my expectations for a good game are much much higher than that.

Congrats on having high expectations for the worst roster in Dolphins history.

Congrats on still having hopes after losing your first two games by a combined 92 points.

Josh Rosen was never going to impress you regardless of the outcome.

You are literally blaming the entire teams futility on a player who was the best Dolphin on the field against Dallas (and most of the LAC game).

As if Rosen wouldn't have kicked the crap out of the Dolphins too if he played for the Cowboys.

Let's also pretend like Preston Williams and Devante Parker didn't have huge drops in that game costing this team points.

Let's also pretend like Kenyan Drake didn't fumble at the Dallas 5 yard costing us more points. Yup, all Rosen because it fits your agenda.

Congrats on having high expectations for the worst roster in Dolphins history.

Congrats on still having hopes after losing your first two games by a combined 92 points.

Josh Rosen was never going to impress you regardless of the outcome.

You are literally blaming the entire teams futility on a player who was the best Dolphin on the field against Dallas (and most of the LAC game).

As if Rosen wouldn't have kicked the crap out of the Dolphins too if he played for the Cowboys.

Let's also pretend like Preston Williams and Devante Parker didn't have huge drops in that game costing this team points.

Let's also pretend like Kenyan Drake didn't fumble at the Dallas 5 yard costing us more points. Yup, all Rosen because it fits your agenda.

You guys keep throwing that word agenda out there. My only agenda is a winning Dolphins team. I would love nothing more for the light to come on for Rosen and the need for a QB to be gone. He hasn’t done that and he hasn’t even shown the potential to be anything other than a game manager. That doesn’t win Super Bowls.

All QBs have dropped passes and untimely turnovers. That can’t be an excuse for a pedestrian performance. I’m sorry, man. We’ve both been Dolphins fans for a long time. Aren’t you tired of this? I certainly am.

just curious, as you seem to be the master naysayer at QB. Exactly WHO do you favor for QB next year?

Certainly, Not paying a vet that can't get it done with a loaded team anywhere near $40M.

I'm going draft all the way and develope my own QBs.

Give me Tua and give me one of the other "projects" in the later round.

I'm putting Tua on IR for the season to help with his recovery period.
I'm rolling with Fitz, Rosen, and the other "project" QB for the season.

I'm building the strongest OL i possibily can and a stout running game.
Ballage couldn't enter my stadium even if he bought a ticket

You guys keep throwing that word agenda out there. My only agenda is a winning Dolphins team. I would love nothing more for the light to come on for Rosen and the need for a QB to be gone. He hasn’t done that and he hasn’t even shown the potential to be anything other than a game manager. That doesn’t win Super Bowls.

All QBs have dropped passes and untimely turnovers. That can’t be an excuse for a pedestrian performance. I’m sorry, man. We’ve both been Dolphins fans for a long time. Aren’t you tired of this? I certainly am.

Right now I'd say I'm more encouraged with our future outlook than I've been in quite awhile.

2019 has been the most productive Dolphin season in a decade. Outside of 2016 when my boy RT17 was playing some lights out football, there hasn't been much to hang our hats on.

The roster sucked. It's that simple.

All these years later I'm still more upset about the fact that Dan Marino didn't win a Super Bowl than the failures of the last 20 years.

I think too much emphasis is put on the importance of the QB position and that's coming from someone who considers himself a QB at heart (Me).

Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo aren't playing 10-1 caliber football, not even close actually.

I'd rather build a team that doesn't need Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes or Drew Brees to be an MVP. Brees and Rodgers have a combined what? 32-33 seasons? 2 rings combined which boils down to almost just the law of averages averaging out. Doesn't mean I don't want one of those guys, I want the best QB possible too.

If the Chiefs gave us Mahomes right now would you have high expectations for 2020? Is he worth an 8-9 game swing? No QB is.

Would Lamar Jackson not be relatively easy to contain if he were at the helm in Miami? I am sure he'd make plays, but the wins wouldn't pile up.

Goff, Wentz, Mayfield, J.Allen, Darnold? Wouldn't see a post season victory in Miami barring a complete transformation of the roster.

It would take us 2-3 drafts to field a team as talented as the one Deshaun Watson plays on. I don't want that either.

Dolphins fans have had their opinions of QB's negatively skewed because of Tom Brady and the Patriots success.

Pass rushers, corners, OL and a running game is my agenda for now. I want to freak out every time I read someone suggest we need to draft a WR high because they think that helps a QB so much.

Stock the cupboard with draft picks and cap space. Do something no one else is doing, which I believe we are.

Coaching matters too and Brian Flores has a good handle of things so right now I'll say I am not the least bit tired of whats going on. I'm more excited than I've been in a while.

Long story short, I want to build the 2001 Miami Dolphins........with a talented passer.

Certainly, Not payin g a vet that can't get it done with a loaded team anywhere near $40M.

I'm going draft all the way and develope my own QBs.

Give me Tua and give me one of the other "projects" in the later round.

I'm putting Tua on IR for the season to help with his recovery period.
I'm rolling with Fitz, Rosen, and the other "project" QB for the season.

I'm building the strongest OL i possibily can and a stout running game.
Ballage couldn't enter my stadium even if he bought a ticket

Love it.

I'm not planning to win the Super Bowl in 2020 or 2021.

I'm trying to win all 9 Super bowls from 2022-2030 and I'll settle for just 3.

Back
Top Bottom