Get Prescott at all costs. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Prescott at all costs.

I'm actually not sure Rosen is even in Miami next year. If he doesn't start the rest of the year, I think they move him on.
Why would they do that?

We are basically paying him nothing for the next 2 years. Even if he's just a backup, it wouldn't make any sense to cut him, or even trade him for nothing.

Everybody wants the quick fix.

Why bother drafting and developing a player when you can just overpay for free agents and be the champions of the off season? It’s the Dolphins way.

Building a playoff caliber team that can go on an extended run and revitalize the franchise and, you know, actually win games on the field— eh, not so much.

They've got a choice to extend Dak or Cooper, they can't sign both. Smart money is on the QB at this stage. Don't think he hits the open market, if he did I'm not sure I would be interested personally at the numbers we would be looking at.

I like Dak Prescott. I think he's a decent quarterback.

He is absolutely not worth what he's asking for with his contract demands right now. Roll the dice on a kid in the draft and retain a stopgap veteran like Fitzy.

I'd be fine with Rosen in 2020 if the Dolphins can't get a top quarterback prospect. Just keep the tank going. Going to be tough to compete wtih the Bengals again next season, but maybe we'll figure it out.

yep, Dallas isn't letting him go and I laugh at anyone who thinks he would be cheap. He'll get a blockbuster deal if he leaves but old man JJ will never let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom