Get Prescott at all costs. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Prescott at all costs.

Why is a D.Prescott thread on the main forum anyway?

Why is a D.Prescott thread on the main forum anyway?
Meh, I get your point, but if we go down that road, any speculative thread would be out, and all the Tua talk would be in the draft forum.

Where do you draw the line?

The Cowboys are 38-21 with him at the helm. You act like the guy can't play at all.
Not sure ppl think he can't play, but let's not pretend 38-21 on a loaded team, with a good running game and D is "elite" either.

How many conference titles has he carried his team to again?

Meh, I get your point, but if we go down that road, any speculative thread would be out, and all the Tua talk would be in the draft forum.

Where do you draw the line?

Oh, i don't know making, a blantant thread about a player that's not currently on the team and there's nothing to tie that player to the Dolphins organization at the moment.

How about that?

Oh, i don't know making, a blantant thread about a player that's not currently on the team and there's nothing to tie that player to the Dolphins organization at the moment.

How about that?
Like I said, I get the point, but there's nothing but speculation tieing any player, such as the O-line FAs being discussed, or for example the Teddy Bridgwater discussions, or the aforementioned Tua.

Just because OPs speculation differs from yours, or others doesn't make it invalid.

I think Prescot in Miami is a horrible and unrealistic idea personally, but I see no reason to single this one thread out, when we discuss players not currently on the team every single day.

No.....in fact hell no

Sign him if he's not franchise tagged.Give him a contract he can't refuse.
Than concentrate the draft on Oline and D .
Imagine Prescott and 3 first round picks and a few FA playmakers.

Dumbest idea ever! He protects the football well but he’s.........don’t know what to say about the guy except he’s not accurate and he stinks with all the weapons he currently has. Good grief.

The Cowboys are 38-21 with him at the helm. You act like the guy can't play at all.
What if there are other factors than just QB in play for wins in a team sport where there are Offense, Defense and Special Teams units? Knowing that Dallas had a dominant Oline, strong running game and an excellent D for most of his run there play into the Ws that Cowboys have with him at QB? Do you think we would have a similar record over that span if you put him at QB for us?

Like I said, I get the point, but there's nothing but speculation tieing any player, such as the O-line FAs being discussed, or for example the Teddy Bridgwater discussions, or the aforementioned Tua.

Just because OPs speculation differs from yours, or others doesn't make it invalid.

I think Prescot in Miami is a horrible and unrealistic idea personally, but I see no reason to single this one thread out, when we discuss players not currently on the team every single day.

The thread clearly needs to be moved...

Back
Top Bottom