Get ready guys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready guys

TerryTate said:
I cant believe how mean people were to that guy. I dont care if your topic is far out there. If you arent deliberately doing that on purpose (and Dean_siu wasnt), you shouldnt get flamed...if you have to disagree, you disagree with the whole trade idea with respect...none of this "you're an idiot" crap...

Did I think the idea was foolish? Perhaps...but Im not gonna tell that to the guys face more or less....

I cleaned up a lot of that thread and when it fell off the page i just gave up on it.
I disagree that Dean wasn't deliberately starting a topic intended to flame the masses. I think that's exactky what he intended to do. He's much smarter than to seriously start a thread about trading Ronnie because Ricky may be back.

Back to the topic, or at least back to what someone said about the topic, I don't think Ricky can/should be traded. According to him, one of the main reasons he's coming back is his rapport with Saban, which 3P's theory seems to support. Him wanting to play is important, obviously, because without that he's not worth anything to anybody, and if Saban is the key to reigniting his desire, what happens when you take Saban out of the equation by trading him to another team?

Back
Top Bottom