Get ready to see Toadstool Tua on Sundays | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready to see Toadstool Tua on Sundays

I can't imagine this padding slows the impact enough to stop the brain rattling around that much more than not having it. I'm sure it does some, but I think it's ridiculous to wear as a professional.

Concussions are the most common injury in Rugby. The fact Rugby players don’t wear helmets is actually absurd.
Yeah when I was growing up helmets were still optional in hockey. Now you know why I post the way I do.

(I wore a helmet lol)

My kid was a lacrosse goalie in HS.

He wore an ice hockey air cup. It made it look like he had a major problem under his shorts.

But he never flinched from, or left the game from a shot to the nuts after he got one.

I view the guardians the same way. It may look odd, but if you can perform fearlessly it only aids your performance.

I don’t think any player will wear this because it looks stupid and you won’t be able to see the logo. But they definitely should wear it
Maybe you could stamp a logo on the side of one?

Toadstool. Interesting choice of word to describe Tua.

toadstool, any of various inedible or poisonous species of mushrooms (kingdom Fungi). See mushroom.

Wordsmith you are not. 😂

Toadstool. Interesting choice of word to describe Tua.

toadstool, any of various inedible or poisonous species of mushrooms (kingdom Fungi). See mushroom.

Wordsmith you are not. 😂
toad GIF

Someone lost the plot

I think they all should wear it. Everyone made fun of Kelso, but I would take every precaution to protect my brains from scrambling if I played football.
What if there scrambled before you play?

Who wears what Kelso or Cox used to wear today? Nobody. Maybe those neck braces didn’t work and we were too stupid then to realize it?

If Dr. Kelso and Dr. Cox wore these things, Scrubs would still be on the air.

Back
Top Bottom