Getting a QB in 2006 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting a QB in 2006

Next Year has Leinart, Gradkowski, Jacobs, possibly Leak and Young. Next years draft class of QB's could easily be better than this draft class where there are only 2 above the rest and then a consistency of question mark type QB's.

BigScuingili said:
Next Year has Leinart, Gradkowski, Jacobs, possibly Leak and Young. Next years draft class of QB's could easily be better than this draft class where there are only 2 above the rest and then a consistency of question mark type QB's.

I dont like any of them so far and I have reason to root for one of them.

But then again one of them can rise to the top if they progress enough just as Rivers did last year and Smith has this year.So its still an open question I admit.

Well right now the obvious choice is Leinart for most people, but I'm leaning towards Gradkowski. He runs the Toledo offense well and makes the big plays like Ben Roeth did in the MAC.

I hope that we don't draft a QB in the 1rst round this year.
I might be in the monority, but I think we could get by with Feeley. ( Ever hear of T. Dilfer, Doug Williams and other non big name QBs that have been to the SB and won) Heck we even had David Woodley take us to the SB. My point is that I think they could get by with what we have.
I would rather take the Stud WR or RB, or better yet, Trade down.
just my opionion and feelings.

kingnate85 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the best quaterback from this year's draft turns out to be Adrian McPherson. That guy could be the next Donovan McNabb if he stays out of trouble.

He won't. Because he won't.

Next year's draft has 1 QB. He will be the #1 pick. Then it is OVER for QB's.

Leak ain't coming out.

No one else is worth as high as a 3rd rounder.

The time to draft a QB is NOW.

Back
Top Bottom