Getting warmer so fire up those grills | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting warmer so fire up those grills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its now Autumn here, and with summer being 80% wet and miserable, the BBQ didnt get much of a workout. However, the cooler months are pending and that means chicken stew, beef stew, lots of roast lamb and veggies. Chicken stew...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its now Autumn here, and with summer being 80% wet and miserable, the BBQ didnt get much of a workout. However, the cooler months are pending and that means chicken stew, beef stew, lots of roast lamb and veggies. Chicken stew...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Chicken stew is absolutely incredible if cooked right. I like mine a bit thicker than most people do.

So we can't post anything about other teams or it gets moved. We can't even talk about players that used to be dolphins. But suddenly a whole thread about grilling seems to be perfectly ok and isn't moved?? I mean come, we aren't even grilling seafood. At least if we were grilling sharks or something you can say "they attack dolphins so we are killing them and eating them". Can we move this to the Food Network or something?

So we can't post anything about other teams or it gets moved. We can't even talk about players that used to be dolphins. But suddenly a whole thread about grilling seems to be perfectly ok and isn't moved?? I mean come, we aren't even grilling seafood. At least if we were grilling sharks or something you can say "they attack dolphins so we are killing them and eating them". Can we move this to the Food Network or something?
Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

It's an advertisement of a lounge thread trying to get folks interested

I was gonna move it after a day or two but everyone seemed to enjoy it so it stayed

It's also the off season

sT2bGfX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom