Giants forum puts McMichael down... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants forum puts McMichael down...

Yea, I've been antagonizing them on this thread for seveal days now....
I've NEVER gone to another teams board and started talking smack but these idiots with there "Shockey is the best tight end of all time and McMichael is in another league were just getting to me".

So, I just got done calling them ignorant homers...

"and fiedler is no quincy carter, i see ur QB throwing a pick early in this game. enough said my prediction giants 24-17 "

HAHAHAHAH!! Somebody actually wrote that on that forum! page 2

Seeing those posts just goes to show me that I've found the right board to visit. And carry intelectual conversations with insightful peeps.

Those guys have no idea what their team is up against. They are a defense that has been soft against the run lately, and horrible against the pass. Thats spells trouble. They won't stop Ricky, and when they commit that eighth man in the box, we are gonna burn them with Chambers, Thompson, and McMichael. Nevermind Konrad and Ricky out of the backfield, which is always a weapon......

Originally posted by M-REAL
Seeing those posts just goes to show me that I've found the right board to visit. And carry intelectual conversations with insightful peeps.
This doesn't mean you're not gonna talk with me anymore, does it???:confused:

Hmmm, I'm not sure which board is the most homerism, looking at their board and then reading the responses here, seem like the same board just replacing Shockley with McMicheal, btw, they won't game plan as much for McMicheal, as we will for Shockley..I'd say Shockley has a leg up right now.

Shockey is better then McMichael yes, but Shockey was a super-hyped 1st rounder and McMichael was a 4th rounder nobody heard anything about until he busted out. I'd say we've gotten better bang for the buck with McMike then the G-men did with Shockey. Plus, McMike talks less trash and doesnt throw icewater at fans! lol

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Those guys have no idea what their team is up against. They are a defense that has been soft against the run lately, and horrible against the pass. Thats spells trouble. They won't stop Ricky, and when they commit that eighth man in the box, we are gonna burn them with Chambers, Thompson, and McMichael. Nevermind Konrad and Ricky out of the backfield, which is always a weapon......

they wont stop ricky Cus norv runs the draws/delays ect. to hold the LB's. If the NY Giants shoot the LB's early, then norv will see that and burn them. I dont think Norv is thinking Ricky 30 times neccessarily. I think Norv is thinking hitting thompson more, hitting chambers, hitting mcmike whenever the occasion arrises. The Bills were keeping their LB's back somewhat because they would wait for the play to develope and then stick the hole. The problem with that is that we controlled the clock by completing third down passes. That is the key and always will be the key. If we throw on first and second down, that could really confuse the Giants. Norv has a full deck of cards to play with this year and some new wrinkles. Everyone is on track except maybe thompson, hopefully that should change becuase i noticed thompson did have the ball thrown his way more times than the previous games. they are working thompson more into the equation, which is what should be happening. Norv is in totol control of the wheel.

Another thing is that Norv and thompson know the Giants well.:cool:

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
Shockey is better then McMichael yes, but Shockey was a super-hyped 1st rounder and McMichael was a 4th rounder nobody heard anything about until he busted out. I'd say we've gotten better bang for the buck with McMike then the G-men did with Shockey. Plus, McMike talks less trash and doesnt throw icewater at fans! lol

Ill say Mcmike is a better blocker for sure. Its not all about pass catching ya know. TE's are not considered go to guys 95% of the time. The use of the TE is about 70% blocking depending on the style of offense. If shockey is getting the ball thrown to him 2 more times on average/game then that is what it is. 2 more times. That does not translate into 2x better or anything close to that. Mcmike is scoring just as much as shockey and his blocking is better so far. I wouldnt trade mcmike for shockey anyday becuase shockey is a bit of a headcase dissin parsells like that. just plain stupid.

Fiedler no Quincy Carter? Pfft, the difference between Carter and Fiedler is the same difference between Fiedler and Marino.

Back
Top Bottom