Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas

Sounds like a MADE UP rumor since this Moe Torboat doesn't have a twitter account

Its about time he gets cut/traded. Id rather keep and develop Jonas Gray and bring in Mcgahee or B.Wells.

Dennis Johnson is worth a look for Miami. Although I think he's essentially getting cut for the same reason he was overlooked in the draft, and the entire pre-draft process (combine, etc.)

He can't hold on to the football. He's fumbled 6 times alone during the preseason. Ball security was his problem as a Razorback. Coaches don't like what they can't fix. His hands are just too small.

Giants won't (shouldn't) make a trade move until after Saturday, when they'll see what fell their way from around the league cuts.

I really hate watching DT run. It's like he is unaware of his surroundings. I wonder if you put a blindfold on him during his carries he still might average the same ypc

WVDolphan: Would the Phins really be willing to go with Miller, Gillislee, and Thigpen at RB if the Giants made a good offer?

Absolutely!! :up:

This is a no brainier.Thomas is nothing special and doesn't excel at anything inpaticular.We have a solid group of backs but wouldn't mind seeing McGahee come in as a senior rb.

I hear the Giants are once again stacked at TE, I would trade him for a TE or get nothing less than a 3rd for him, he's a good running back about to have a good year if he can stay healthy....

I think anything like a 5th rd pick or higher would be a no brainer. Personally like the way gray looks, think he's better for us than thomas

u don't give up on the guy already... remember how good he was before he got injured? he'd hit the hole harder than kanye with Kim

Well Brown is out only 4-6 weeks, and Jerry Reese isn't a reactive idiot, so my guess is they'll just sign someone or replace Brown from within. This isn't gonna happen.

He was injured last year too. He is an injury prone player. He is good, but its unfortunate he probably wont last long in the league
u don't give up on the guy already... remember how good he was before he got injured? he'd hit the hole harder than kanye with Kim

Back
Top Bottom