- GIF - Wes Welker cussing after the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Wes Welker cussing after the game

nosleep

Resident GIF Maker
Reaction score
ftlawk-1.gif

I posted this in another thread but thought it deserved it's own.
Thanks to HowardStern for the source

OMG, I noticed while I was watching the game. That is so effin hilarious. Thanks for posting. I can watch that over and over and laugh every time.

That little MF is one tough SOB!!!! Hate him cuz he's a Pat.....but, loved him when he was a FIN!!!

He gets jacked up almost every game....I can't see him being able to last much longer...he's taken some brutal shots coming across the middle!

Could you imagine if Randy Moss had Welker's toughness?....Instead of being a friggin' pansy ***!

Thanks Nosleep for the mention! Great job! Whenever you want to make another one, let me know. I will record all the games from now on.

Richly satisfying from an evened up score perspective, downright enviable from just about any other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude is intense...I remember a couple years ago after he caught a big 3rd down pass against the Colts, and he yelled "You f*ckin suck!" as loud and clear as can be to the defender attempting to guard him.

He is tough as nails to.

I love it when the TV catches something innaprpriate, I feel it is sticking it to the man.

The classic one was Rex against us when the challenge with Braylon Edwards not getting the TD was reversed. He was like That's f b s" as clear as can be. Funny stuff!

The Player went for the money... the Prick opened his mouth against the very franchise that gave him his opportunity...

Back
Top Bottom