Gilmore Cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gilmore Cut

yeah lets bring in another corner cause we don't have enough of them.....in the meantime just screw the O-line....we're fine there
Cmon Danny, is there a lineman with Gilmore type quality out there to sign? I just don’t want Coleman on the field anymore for Miami. Get better where you can.

Unless there is still guaranteed money.....which I'm not sure there is, but still.

Dallas still paying Smith over $7 million this year after cutting him.

P.S. We don't need Gilmore! We got bigger probs

I know with vets after week 1 their base becomes guaranteed. So, I'd assume Pats get no cap relief unless there is some rule in regards to being on the PUP and they could of reached an injury agreement to free up some cap space.

Dallas screwed themselves by guaranteeing Smiths salary for 21 and 22 if he was on the roster past the 5th day of the new season(March) and/or if he was injured. Since he had wrist surgery in the offseason his 2021 salary was instantly guaranteed.

My guess is he signs with Buffalo just to stick it to BB. 1 year deal.

Tampa or the Chiefs , rich get richer
I do not in any way consider Tampa or KC anywhere near the rich of the NFL...
I hope those two can continue what they have done only over the past couple years

Why oh why would he even consider coming to this dumpster fire to be the third CB??

Gilmore from Buffalo? Why did they get rid of a top CB?
Because it was McD First year. Gilmore what hitting UFA and McD didnt want to tie up alot of money in a player he hasnt been able to evaluate yet, so let him walk. Drafted Tre as his replacement and never looked back. Now they are looking into it to make him CB2 next to Tre.

On a side note, even with the release I think he still has to stay on the PUP until after week 6. So still isnt playing for two more weeks. Knowing that there may be a lag to see where he lands.

Back
Top Bottom