Gilmore Cut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gilmore Cut

How would Tampa be able to afford Gilmore?

For that matter how would we be able to afford the guy without blowing up our salary cap?
What’s ridiculous considering the comparison in talent is that right now the Bucs have more salary cap space than the Dolphins for this season. Tampa Bay was able to keep all their free agents after last season and still have over $3 million dollars in cap space.

I think he will be looking to sign with a team that will give him a legitimate chance to win another SB . So I don’t see him wanting to sign with the Dolphins.

He'll end up in Dallas. Makes sense why they cut LB Smith at this time.
They cut Smith yesterday and the Patriots cut Gilmore today. I seriously doubt Belichick called the Cowboys and told them he was going to cut Gilmore so they needed to cut a player so they could sign Gilmore.
The Cowboys might sign Gilmore because they need an upgrade at the CB position but I doubt cutting Smith had anything to do with knowing the Patriots would be cutting Gilmore. They cut Smith because he isn’t a good LB anymore.

I'm looking for the articles excoriating Belishit for just cutting one of his best players for zero compensation.

<crickets>

How would Tampa be able to afford Gilmore?

For that matter how would we be able to afford the guy without blowing up our salary cap?
Tampa turned off salary cap in the settings. Grier should consider doing that

yeah lets bring in another corner cause we don't have enough of them.....in the meantime just screw the O-line....we're fine there
Something tells me that if Gilmore comes to Miami, he will be very average in that nonsense scheme.

I would try to sign him if he doesn't get traded. We have 70 million in cap. resign obgah gesick, get gilmore, and sign stud lineman in free agency. F-draft for line man lol we can't do it right ever. just sign them

Back
Top Bottom