Give me a hand guys what to buy?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me a hand guys what to buy??

godolphins1985

WILDCARD
Reaction score
Im looking to grab a new Fins jersey and really have no clue who to buy..
Here is what im looking at, Greg Cam, Davis, White, Henne. Which would you buy im torn right now.

Thanks!

Personally I would stay away from all those Jerseys.

The 2 QB's are unproven. And I personally don't like seeing people wearing the jersey of the backup QB. If for some reason Henne is named the starter then jump on it.

Cam unfortunately is not guarenteed back at 100%.

Davis has yet to put pads on, let alone win a starting job.

Id personally go with Long or Bell or Crowder seeing they are the 3 we actually have locked up for the term. Another good bet is Langford. Brown is even questionable due to him being a FA next year.

I would love to get a Bess, but it will break my heart if he leaves next year.

Nothing worse then dropping cash on a player's jersey who leaves.

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of "marketable" players who are sure things to be with the team for the long term.

Personally I would stay away from all those Jerseys.

The 2 QB's are unproven. And I personally don't like seeing people wearing the jersey of the backup QB. If for some reason Henne is named the starter then jump on it.

Cam unfortunately is not guarenteed back at 100%.

Davis has yet to put pads on, let alone win a starting job.

Id personally go with Long or Bell or Crowder seeing they are the 3 we actually have locked up for the term. Another good bet is Langford. Brown is even questionable due to him being a FA next year.

I would love to get a Bess, but it will break my heart if he leaves next year.

Nothing worse then dropping cash on a player's jersey who leaves.

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of "marketable" players who are sure things to be with the team for the long term.
I totally forgot about Long jers, DUH. Sold thats what i get..Thanks!

I bought a Long jersey as soon as he was drafted. It has worked out so far :)

If i buy another one it will be Bess, because he is awesome!

I got 12 jersey and my next one will be bought after we win a super bowl and i will get the one that has the patch of the super bowl win... And would def now or then get a Greg Cam jersey, Chad h, and next V. Davis

If I had to choose one out of all those I'd choose Henne or Vontae. If anything you can rock the Henne all preseason long until it's his time for him to step up if/when that happens. Also I think Langford would be pretty cool, doubt many people have him.

J Peezy , R Brown, J Taylor, Jake Long, The ppl u mentioned are kool but these guys are proven..... But my first choice is J Porter cant go wrong ...

Back
Top Bottom