Give me a hand guys what to buy?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me a hand guys what to buy??

Marino. In today's NFL, there's WAY too much movement to guarantee that even star players will be on the same roster from one year to the next.

Im looking to grab a new Fins jersey and really have no clue who to buy..
Here is what im looking at, Greg Cam, Davis, White, Henne. Which would you buy im torn right now.

Thanks!

I would go with Cam afrakin rillo. Hell, if he does nothing else, he made a historic catch that prevented NEGATIVE PERFECTION.

That jersey comes with one great story. I had a t made with that, and must have had over a 100 people at the game stop me for high fives where to get one, drinks, etc.

Get a Jake long jersey....................................He will be here a long time....

Stay away from players such as Jason Allen...................Ernest Willford.........They are probably going to be casualties sooner than we think.

I would love to get a Bess, but it will break my heart if he leaves next year.

Nothing worse then dropping cash on a player's jersey who leaves.

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of "marketable" players who are sure things to be with the team for the long term.

God I would hate it if we got rid of Bess. I hope this front office does not start making that mistake.

Alright your getting to good time to trade you for a seventh round draft pick.

Im looking to grab a new Fins jersey and really have no clue who to buy..
Here is what im looking at, Greg Cam, Davis, White, Henne. Which would you buy im torn right now.

Thanks!

My wife's favorite was "LIL Wes Welker," and she has his jersey. Now, she wants Roth. I'm waiting to see if Wake is NASTIER than Roth so I can buy the "appropriate" gift. JK/LOL.

Isn't it hilarious that with this FO it is hard to know who is going to be around long enough to warrant buying their jersey!!!! :lol: No one is safe!

Isn't it hilarious that with this FO it is hard to know who is going to be around long enough to warrant buying their jersey!!!! :lol: No one is safe!

Yeah i agree......Hopefully we can go out and buy TUNA and Sparano jerseys....If you know what i mean....

I also want to put in a vote for getting a throwback Marino jersey.
Its never a bad option.

- I'd get a #13..... 'Scott' jersey, (the forgotten Dolphin), just to see the confused look on most peoples faces and to honor one of our Super Bowl MVPs.

I would get a Porter jersey.Got an authentic one before last year and I love that thing.

Back
Top Bottom