Give me one reason why you expect to be better in 2007? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me one reason why you expect to be better in 2007?

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Seriously, I have lost my faith. Many of you seem to be entrhalled by various rankings, camp reports and soundbytes, but give me some truth!
Tell me why 2007 will be different than 2006/5/4/3/2...:confused:

Seriously, I have lost my faith. Many of you seem to be entrhalled by various rankings, camp reports and soundbytes, but give me some truth!
The player's respect their new coach.That's good enough for one more win.See,things are looking up already.:kick::beer1:

Defensively, everyone in the secondary is a year more experienced and should be better. Especially Travis Daniels, Yeremiah Bell, and Jason Allen.
We have, imo, a top 5 front 7 with probably the best pass rush tandem in all of football in Taylor and Porter.
Defensively we should be top 5 again which gives us a chance to win every game.
Offensively, we have a lot of question marks but wer'e moving in the right direction. Hiring an offensive minded coach was the right move to turn us around and get the most out of our high potential players on offense.
It all comes down to the qb and o line play this year. If the o line blocks, Ronnie should run for 1300 + yards and Green should be the consistent game winning quarterback that he has been over the past 4-5 years.
IMO, if we find any kid of offensive eptitude we'll win 9 games. If we have a very successful offense than the sky is the limit. I have that much faith in our D.

1. Offensive Minded HC and leadership with an experienced PB QB and a future PB QB in the wings.

:lol: @ putting "Science" as the thread icon.

Hey, I doubt there's anything we can say to change your mind. Let the play on the field do the talking.

Cam Cameron calling plays

this is the key to our offense right here... just having mularkey gone is that big of a difference...

id go on to say if we had Cam Cameron calling plays for us last year instead of Mularkey we would have been a 9 or 10 game winner...

our defense only improved by correcting our weak LB position with a pro-bowler... and our young secondary now has another season together and are more comfortable with the system which will eliminate the miscommunications we had...

our QB situation is no worse than last year, if anything you could say its more stable with Trent... and our special teams just got a boost with one of the most dynamic return men to come out in years on our team now...

thats improvement in all 3 phases of the game

Technique & Attitude. I've really been working hard at both. Thanks for asking!

I've got more than one:

1 - First offensive minded coach in team history.

2 - Improved team speed.

3 - Last year's top five defense will be even better this year with an additional pass rusher and a more healthy and experienced secondary.

4 - Improved play from our o-line due to the addition of some good young guys and the removal of some old bad guys.

5 - Improved play from the QB position.

After the first month of the season, the Dolphins will be the top story in the NFL.

I've got more than one:

1 - First offensive minded coach in team history.

2 - Improved team speed.

3 - Last year's top five defense will be even better this year with an additional pass rusher and a more healthy and experienced secondary.

4 - Improved play from our o-line due to the addition of some good young guys and the removal of some old bad guys.

5 - Improved play from the QB position.

After the first month of the season, the Dolphins will be the top story in the NFL.

What about that Heath Shula guy?

Something tells me that no matter what anyone says you will still be in the "dark days ahead" attitude... go research it yourself... I, for one, am not wasting my time trying to convince people like you.

- Looks like we have a stable QB for once
- We finally have an offensive minded coach calling plays
- We added more speed on offense (Ginn/Booker)
- Joey Porter is better then Donnie Spragan
- We still have Zach and Jason
- We finally drafted a QB that might stay with us for more then 1 or 2 years

If we go 6-10 again then next year we'll be able to add more pieces to the puzzle. It's a long process man. This is just the beginning

Back
Top Bottom