Give me one reason why you expect to be better in 2007? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me one reason why you expect to be better in 2007?

I think using ROnnie Brown like a Marshall Faulk type back is going to do wonders for us offensivly. He hardly caught any balls last year, im sure we are going to see a lot more from ROnnie this season! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

to start, our staff has done a great job of cleaning house of players with questionable character. We have added talent to an already very good defense, and the only potential weakness(the secondary) has another year of playing together, gaining cohesiveness. Still coached under Capers too. Our offense has been overhauled and added speed and weapons. A capable and competent qb has been added as well. and our new head coach is an accomplished offesive mind. nothins guaranteed, bt im optimistic this year. we have a hell of a lot more going for us now, than the Jets did last off-season. anything can happen. we could go 8-8 or 12-4 in this day and age. we just need to execute and play hard and game-plan well. we have plenty of talent, even on our offensive line. we just need to come together and gel early and permanently.

Daunte & Harrington are both G-O-N-E! :tongue:

Even if something happens to Green, I think Lemon & Beck wold both give us entertaining & competetive games, moreso than last years not so dynamic duo...

but Saban was a god when he signed.

He was also someone that never really stck around to long, and had a nasty disposition, but was successful.

Cam is someone that is willing to stick it out, has a better personality, and has also been successful.

I like where we are, do you as a Bills fan? :D

Hope Springs eternal sucka!!! I think the previous posts lay out the differences...Mularkey stunk, i was AT that game in Houston where he had Ronnie Brown as our QB at the END of the game. It stunk! If you don't have hope all you have is dispair......and i feel sorry for ya if that is all you have.

Seriously, I have lost my faith. Many of you seem to be entrhalled by various rankings, camp reports and soundbytes, but give me some truth!
Tell me why 2007 will be different than 2006/5/4/3/2...:confused:

Peace out fairweather fan. I bet you loved us back in the late 90's and early 2000's when we were making the playoffs.

Im not going to go into the details because this post does not deserve it but one reason is because we are better...Hope you enjoyed the synopsis :cooldude:

Last years O-line production:

LT: Acceptable only
LG: Horrid
C: Below average
RG: Better than average
RT: Very good

The play of our LG last year sabataged the entire line play. Yes, it was that bad. Rex did not play that well either. I expect the LG/C gap this year to be stabilized. That is huge! That means that Ronnie will not be hit in the back field 40% of the time. That will help!

This years projections:

LT: Above average
LG: Below average to average
C: Acceptable
RG: Average to Above Average
RT: Average

Seriously, I have lost my faith. Many of you seem to be entrhalled by various rankings, camp reports and soundbytes, but give me some truth!
Hell, how about we start with just Yeramiah Bell starting from day one. If that had happened last year, our D would have been ranked higher than #4.

What about that Heath Shula guy?

Heath was always a Defensive minded coach but he changed his policy later.

We simply cannot get any worse then last year, there is no way but up.

Well..... Mike Murlarky isn't calling the plays anymore.
I doubt you will see Ronnie Brown throwing the ball this season.

Actually LT threw a couple passes every year in SD under Cam's offense, so this may not be totally true.

To put it simply, I think we're going to score more points this year.

Whats caused you to lose your faith?

He was also someone that never really stck around to long, and had a nasty disposition, but was successful.

Cam is someone that is willing to stick it out, has a better personality, and has also been successful.

I like where we are, do you as a Bills fan? :D

Hypothetical question here. How do we, as fans, know that Cam is willing to stick it out when the going gets tough?

Back
Top Bottom