Give me questions to ask the Dolphins

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
I'm interviewing the Dolphins this week, and I have my question set, but if anyone has a specific question you want me to ask who ever I interview, tell me them here. I'll pick as many as I can. Fire away!!!

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Migs182005
I'm interviewing the Dolphins this week, and I have my question set, but if anyone has a specific question you want me to ask who ever I interview, tell me them here. I'll pick as many as I can. Fire away!!!

Well, personaly I'd like you to talk with Wayne Huezinga first! Ask him, no tell him we want that STUPUD INFIELD taken out on the very first day of the Baseball strike!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

:monkey:
baseball

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Asked the Dolphins why all 53 players can't dress on game day..I forgot...I know there's some stupid rule..

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
Ask them what they think of the new style helmets and if they prefer them or the older one's.

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As them if Fiedler will audible to pass if teams line up to play the run on first down with 8 men in the box.

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Ask wether or not they plan on resting Z. Thomas any this year so he does not wear down towards the end of the season.

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Originally posted by Migs182005
one question i'd like to ask, is why the coaching staff has fell in love with fiedler. what ever QB they pick, i'll support, i just don't know why!:confused:

PhinstiGator

Hungry For A Championship
Reaction score
Ask Dedric Ward why he gives such punishing Wedgies before he makes a tackle.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
Ask each player "Who is the toughest player you've faced in the NFL??". If it's a WR, ask them which CB. If it's an offensive lineman, ask which D-lineman. Etc...Etc...

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
Ask Zach who really cuts his hair... and if he gets to keep the bowl when he's done.

Top Bottom