Give San Fran our whole draft for the #1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give San Fran our whole draft for the #1

kingfin said:
Who cares about our 1st, 3rd,4th,5th,7th.I want Alex Smith.The rest of the draft can go to hell.Alex Smith is going to be a star.Do you want to give San Fran our draft for Alex Smith,or pick up bull crap in the 3rd,4th,5th,and 7th round.If we have Alex Smith we will win a Championship in 2 years...

this is sarcasm......right?:confused:

ABrownLamp said:
maybe...MAYBE...The most ridiculous thread I have ever seen on this site

I don;t know man...the Frank Gore/Cedric Benson- Who is better? thread was pretty damned bad, Ricky has some competition now though...

kingfin said:
why do you want a 3rd,4th ,5th ,6th ,7th for. This is a bull crap draft

the exact opposite is true. The general consensus is that there is NO standout player, including Smith, but that its a very good draft with solid players. Its just that the top 5 or so players arent head and shoulders above the rest of the first round.

ABrownLamp said:
maybe...MAYBE...The most ridiculous thread I have ever seen on this site

If it aint the neverending last post wins thread it HAS to be this one :lol:

i usually dont like to pile on but......holy s**t! That was the dumbest thing i have ever enocountered. First off this draft isnt bad. If you have been listening it is actually pretty deep. I also dont understand why you actually think Alex Smith is good. On his highlight, and i stress the word HIGHLIGHT, films he was mediocre at best. If we should do that rediculous idea He would be the last one i would do that for. I dont think i need to say this anymore but i would raher draft Adrian McPherson instead of him. If anyone i would do that for it would be Braylon. I dont understand why people think he is that good, if this were last year he would be the 5th best. While the college season was going on i dont remember who they said was the best qb but i know it wasnt Alex Smith. Someone had to be. I bet this is the weakest QB draft of all time. Y dont we wait next year or until the 3rd round to draft a QB. One last thing..........ALEX SMITH SUCKS!!!!!!!

kingfin said:
Who cares about our 1st, 3rd,4th,5th,7th.I want Alex Smith.The rest of the draft can go to hell.Alex Smith is going to be a star.Do you want to give San Fran our draft for Alex Smith,or pick up bull crap in the 3rd,4th,5th,and 7th round.If we have Alex Smith we will win a Championship in 2 years...
:foundout:

Marino1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin

this is a GREAT idea, I think we should throw in Ricky and a couple of picks from next year for like a tip or somethin' ... you know, just to sweeten the pot a little. :wink: come on, how can this thread not be tongue in cheek ?

Back
Top Bottom