Give San Fran our whole draft for the #1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give San Fran our whole draft for the #1

JCfinfan said:
Is that Mike Ditka???? That is HORRIBLE!

It's got to be... it just has to be! Who else would propose such a scenario?

ps... the wedding dress, photo, was a wee bit too much for me to handle. Can we not have that this time around?

Ark139954 said:
i usually dont like to pile on but......holy s**t! That was the dumbest thing i have ever enocountered. First off this draft isnt bad. If you have been listening it is actually pretty deep. I also dont understand why you actually think Alex Smith is good. On his highlight, and i stress the word HIGHLIGHT, films he was mediocre at best. If we should do that rediculous idea He would be the last one i would do that for. I dont think i need to say this anymore but i would raher draft Adrian McPherson instead of him. If anyone i would do that for it would be Braylon. I dont understand why people think he is that good, if this were last year he would be the 5th best. While the college season was going on i dont remember who they said was the best qb but i know it wasnt Alex Smith. Someone had to be. I bet this is the weakest QB draft of all time. Y dont we wait next year or until the 3rd round to draft a QB. One last thing..........ALEX SMITH SUCKS!!!!!!!
Man oh man you just said everything Ive been saying already...Must be the telepathy!! :D Go Finz!!

kingfin said:
Who cares about our 1st, 3rd,4th,5th,7th.I want Alex Smith.The rest of the draft can go to hell.Alex Smith is going to be a star.Do you want to give San Fran our draft for Alex Smith,or pick up bull crap in the 3rd,4th,5th,and 7th round.If we have Alex Smith we will win a Championship in 2 years...

Mike Dikta is that you??

kingfin said:
Who cares about our 1st, 3rd,4th,5th,7th.I want Alex Smith.The rest of the draft can go to hell.Alex Smith is going to be a star.Do you want to give San Fran our draft for Alex Smith,or pick up bull crap in the 3rd,4th,5th,and 7th round.If we have Alex Smith we will win a Championship in 2 years...

i really want smith, but that is flat out ridiculous.

you know we found JT in the third, zach in the fifth, and randy in the 3rd.

those picks won't neccessarily go to hell. especially under better management.

Back
Top Bottom