Glad we let go of Gardner when we did | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad we let go of Gardner when we did

Wow, just when the story couldn't get any "better"......

Now don't that just beat all...how dumb??? You're right I'm glad he's somewhere else..but we're still feeling him cap wise..

Gardner is a ticking time bomb. Eight weeks? All for IHOP?

I wonder if Rick Speilman and Wanny are feeling a little vindication there. Surely they aren't happy it happened. But vindicated still.

So... what the heck happened to the other guy? He's either dead or he's one tough mofo: "Yeah, I put an all-pro tackle outta commission for two months." ;)

Did any reports indicate whether Daryl punched the guy's cheekbone out the opposite ear, or was this just a shoving match?

And hasn't the other guy found the right sleazy trial attorney to file his gold-digging suit yet? Shouldn't that shoe be dropping any day now?

I only wish he would of signed with the Jets and not the Bronco's..That would of been perfect.:roflmao:

Heh, turns out that the guy they fought *gasp* hit both of them first. Then Gardener and the other DT proceeded to beat the crap out of him.

What was this guy thinking?? :confused:

GUESS WHAT WE ARE STILL PAYING HIM!!!!

THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS ABOUT THIS... TOO

BAD IT IS NOT CLOSER TO THE SEASON... HE WILL PROBABLY BE

READY ABOUT WEEK 1 OR 2, IF HE IS OUT 8 WEEKS...

HE IS STILL COSTING US 6 MILLION A YEAR.... THAT SUCKS

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :confused: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom