GM-Tom Dimitroff; Coach- Doug Pederson | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM-Tom Dimitroff; Coach- Doug Pederson

I would rather promote Marvin Allen and let Grier go.

Marvin Allen (Dolphins assistant GM)

It’s a bit surprising Allen hasn’t gotten more attention. His track record is pretty strong. He was the director of college scouting in Kansas City when they built their Super Bowl roster including Patrick Mahomes. His one season as a national scout in Buffalo landed them Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds. Now he’s been working in Miami on a team that just finished 10-6 after going 5-11 the year before. The guy deserves some love.
Nobody from inside this franchise. That’s what brought us Grier. Nobody in a position of authority in this franchise should be employed by the end of the year.

Whatever happened to Eric Bieniemy? He was a hot name for a couple of years but seems to have cooled off. Who was that black coach from Dallas a few years back that everyone wanted?

I'm hoping Flores can turn it around but, if not, I like the Pedersen idea.

He won a super bowl in Philadelphia with Foles at quarterback. What has Foles done since? That was also the first time, in a big game, that Bellicheck and New England had absolutely no answers to stop an offensive attack.

Now, I don't know the details around why he was fired. I know Carson Wenz was often injured and the team slipped pretty quickly. But I didn't really follow the situation.

Petersen also has Miami ties as the quarterback during Don Shula's record breaking NFL win game.

Back
Top Bottom