GM-Tom Dimitroff; Coach- Doug Pederson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM-Tom Dimitroff; Coach- Doug Pederson

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Reaction score
There you go Mr. Ross, I just did a lot of work for you in cleaning up this mess and hiring a new regime.

Every GM and coach not working for someone has their faults, but these 2 have shown in the past they have experience and understanding of how things go in the NFL.

Enough of the 1st time hires, we need people who have experience and past understandings of what schedules and styles have worked. Don't try and get cute with some green "hot" college coach or NFL special teams coordinator.

That is, if either of these 2 would even take the Miami job at this point.

P.S. We need an NFL proven OC as HC as well, offense and abusing matchups is what wins nowadays.

There you go Mr. Ross, I just did a lot of work for you in cleaning up this mess and hiring a new regime.

Every GM and coach not working for someone has their faults, but these 2 have shown in the past they have experience and understanding of how things go in the NFL.

Enough of the 1st time hires, we need people who have experience and past understandings of what schedules and styles have worked. Don't try and get cute with some green "hot" college coach or NFL special teams coordinator.

I wouldn't be upset with either of those hires.

I have some doubts regarding Pederson but I am one that agrees no more never HC coordinators so let's get our new GM and have him give Doug a call
If we wait till end of season he may be employed already

What about some offensive mind from the college ranks?

Lincoln Riley seems to keep producing highly ranked QBs

What went wrong with Pederson in Philly ? I’d love him here

P.S. We need an NFL proven OC as HC as well, offense and abusing matchups is what wins nowadays.
Brother we have a thread on this in the club forum as well.

No college coaches.

Another consideration is the network of assistants that the established coaches can bring.
That is where the Fins strugged this year.

I would be ok with Pederson and Dimi

People do need to realize that Dimitroff transformed the Falcons to run their scouting department exactly like the Patriots, where he came from, so while he'd be a different decision-maker I'm not really sure its the transformation we're imagining, since I'm pretty sure with the way Flores has chosen his players to be like the Patriots that we are also running their scouting system.

Why did Pederson get fired in Philly?
Not sure. It’s Philly though so could be anything. Wentz and Pederson didn’t get along so maybe that was the catalyst. Either way Pederson isn’t currently coaching anywhere right now.

Why did Pederson get fired in Philly?
IMO, living nearby....Howie Roseman scapegoat.

Roseman created the mess by drafting Hurts in the 2nd when they had a QB on a franchise contract.

They had no receivers and a bad oline, Wentz was hurt and played bad, Hurts was forced in. Doug was in a tough spot between management and fans.

I believe he went out like he did so he could get a job later instead of going scorched earth and dropping the truth.

Eagles fans hate Roseman

Back
Top Bottom