GM-Tom Dimitroff; Coach- Doug Pederson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM-Tom Dimitroff; Coach- Doug Pederson

Head coach I'm cool with, not Dimitroff though.

Names I like for GM -

Mike Borgonzi, Chiefs Director of Football Ops
Ed Dodds - Colts Assistant General Manager
Ian Cunningham - Eagles Assistant Director of Player Personnel (Connection to Pederson)
Kwesi Adofo-Mensah - Browns VP of Football Ops

Last edited:
What went wrong with Pederson in Philly ? I’d love him here
Mostly what I saw was there were indications that his offense went south coinciding with Reich leaving and his offense isn't that great I somewhat agree with that but even if true Doug picked a very good assistant and that flaw is certainly recoverable
Good coach overall and to be fair Howie stuck him with God awful receivers and the OL was on par with ours now that final year that also had Wentz have a horrible year
Then there was the final game of season controversy
But like I said I am all on board with talking to him

I would make the bills Gm the highest paid Gm and let him built us a contender.

There you go Mr. Ross, I just did a lot of work for you in cleaning up this mess and hiring a new regime.

Every GM and coach not working for someone has their faults, but these 2 have shown in the past they have experience and understanding of how things go in the NFL.

Enough of the 1st time hires, we need people who have experience and past understandings of what schedules and styles have worked. Don't try and get cute with some green "hot" college coach or NFL special teams coordinator.

That is, if either of these 2 would even take the Miami job at this point.

P.S. We need an NFL proven OC as HC as well, offense and abusing matchups is what wins nowadays.
If only Chris Grier knew how to read, or Ross knew how to turn on his windows95 computer to read this.

It is rare that you have a successful HC just sitting out there and cool that he played here with Dan, maybe that worls in our favor?
Maybe too good to pass up

Pederson has a rap for being too abrasive. No thank you. And he openly played to lose, late last year. No way I want him as a HC. OC perhaps?

John Dorsey and Joe Brady. Dorsey is an ahole, but he put much of the talent in KC and Cleveland.

I would rather promote Marvin Allen and let Grier go.

Marvin Allen (Dolphins assistant GM)

It’s a bit surprising Allen hasn’t gotten more attention. His track record is pretty strong. He was the director of college scouting in Kansas City when they built their Super Bowl roster including Patrick Mahomes. His one season as a national scout in Buffalo landed them Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds. Now he’s been working in Miami on a team that just finished 10-6 after going 5-11 the year before. The guy deserves some love.

It’s a bit surprising Allen hasn’t gotten more attention. His track record is pretty strong. He was the director of college scouting in Kansas City when they built their Super Bowl roster including Patrick Mahomes. His one season as a national scout in Buffalo landed them Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds. Now he’s been working in Miami on a team that just finished 10-6 after going 5-11 the year before. The guy deserves some love.

Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie can stay in respected roles, but no more promoting from within.

****, I'll take the next winner of the bachelor season 48 as the next fins HC at this point (and, yes, that means first female HC).

I'd take Joe Brady as HC in a heartbeat
1st timer....NOPE

He's been here, he's part of the regime that needs to go.

Not sure. It’s Philly though so could be anything. Wentz and Pederson didn’t get along so maybe that was the catalyst. Either way Pederson isn’t currently coaching anywhere right now.
Pederson had a fall out with Howie Roseman and also mismanaged the Carson Wentz situation.

Typical overreaction just like they did with Andy Reid and look how that worked out.

Back
Top Bottom