Go Dolphins. We will beat the San Diego Chargers This Week! Guaranteed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Dolphins. We will beat the San Diego Chargers This Week! Guaranteed!

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Suck for luck deeznuts. I've never been more embarrassed by a fan base, that would absolutely love to see us lose the remaining games of our season to the next coming of Jesus Christ.

Anyways, this is how I look at it. After Sunday when we beat the Bolts. We get a bye week before we go up to NY to kick the Jets Arses. Than we come home to face the Broncos. That would put us at 3-3 with 10 games to go.

Now, looking at the rest of our division. I think the schedules gets pretty difficult for the JEts, NE and Bills. So in three weeks we can be right back in the thick of things.

I'll NEVER root for my team to lose.

And knowing Tony will be gone by the end of the year takes the sting of defeat out of it.

I want to see my team beat the Jet , Pats and Bills just for old times sake.

If it means we drop a couple spot in the draft order so be it.

This whole "Suck for Luck" thing is rediculous.

consider this:

He is a junior who may not come out.

He looks great but an injury or a few bad games with lots of INT's could change that quickly.

Does the name Ryan Leaf mean anything to you ? People were going goo goo over him also.

How did that work out ?

If the point is to draft a francise QB in round one I agree completely.

Do the research. ( CK I know you have) And rate the QB's 1-2-3.

Move up to get the one you want who is still available.

Do not trade the whole draft away for one player.

Do not try to lose to move up a couple spots.

All the player are now in the "job interview" mod and know , with a new coach, NO ONE IS SAFE.

Play your hearts out guys. Beat all our rivals. Start winning games at home. Play for personal pride and I'll root for you to win.

And if they don't ... Luck would be ONE of our options.

NO ONE IS A SURE THING ... PERIOD

Lmao have you even watched the first 3 games? The fins are clowns. You dreamers crack me up. Our OL has gaping holes. Our QB sucks in the red zone. Our OC randomly morphs into Henning. Our backers and secondary have been an utter disgrace to the game of football. Our head coach is a bumbling idiot whose specialty is the offensive line. Even our kicker has gone from automatic to unreliable. What the **** Dolphins team are you watching that has you so confident? You rah-rah fans are 10x as annoying to me as realists like myself are to you, trust me.

Good luck with Nolan Caroll out there messing it up for ya. People seem to think us angry fans put us in this spot. I don't know how anyone can stomach the fact that we have not drafted a starting caliber 1st round QB in DECADES. I haven't seen it, I got lured in to beong a Phins fan by a legend named Marino. After that I watch Huard Fiedler Brian Grese Feeley Frerotte and Lemon mess it up. Follow that with a teaser known as Pennington and now Henne. We needed what, 20 yds at most to get in FG range so we could fist pump till our shoulders pop and then whoops INT! OK guys I need some of your weed to keep me giggly like the rest of you. Sorry for my frustration and apparent fraud of a fan. Becauae daboll was a good hire and not da boll **** like I said before. Sorry

Lmao have you even watched the first 3 games? The fins are clowns. You dreamers crack me up. Our OL has gaping holes. Our QB sucks in the red zone. Our OC randomly morphs into Henning. Our backers and secondary have been an utter disgrace to the game of football. Our head coach is a bumbling idiot whose specialty is the offensive line. Even our kicker has gone from automatic to unreliable. What the **** Dolphins team are you watching that has you so confident? You rah-rah fans are 10x as annoying to me as realists like myself are to you, trust me.

So what is your alternative ?

This team has LOTS of problems and the coach and GM will be gone probably before the end of the year.

Suck for Luck is BS because he may 1) not come out 2) get injured or play really bad 3) not be available when we draft.

Our new coach may have other ideas who knows. Crowher may pick a defensive player if he thinks HIS qb is available later in the first then trade up for him.

What are going to do each Sunday ? Wear your Dolphin gear at the sports bar but root for the Jets ? If Miami scores you will BOO ? I don't think you can do that.

Maybe take a break and come back when the team is to your liking ?

When the Miami locals do that you guys call them fair weather .. or worst.

I say root for whom ever is wearing our uniform to play great and win.

Then trust the new coach and GM know what thier doing and turn this around quickly.

Seriously I would not watch the games if losing is my objective. Just could not do it.

So what is your alternative ?

This team has LOTS of problems and the coach and GM will be gone probably before the end of the year.

Suck for Luck is BS because he may 1) not come out 2) get injured or play really bad 3) not be available when we draft.

Our new coach may have other ideas who knows. Crowher may pick a defensive player if he thinks HIS qb is available later in the first then trade up for him.

What are going to do each Sunday ? Wear your Dolphin gear at the sports bar but root for the Jets ? If Miami scores you will BOO ? I don't think you can do that.

Maybe take a break and come back when the team is to your liking ?

When the Miami locals do that you guys call them fair weather .. or worst.

I say root for whom ever is wearing our uniform to play great and win.

Then trust the new coach and GM know what thier doing and turn this around quickly.

Seriously I would not watch the games if losing is my objective. Just could not do it.

You can find all negatives about Andrew Luck and all positives about the Dolphins.... Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

andrew luck could also..

1. come out
2. stay healthy
3. set records and win the heisman....

the point is IF he comes out, it'd be awfully damn convenient for this franchise to be sitting there at #1 overall now wouldn't it.

Anyways, this is how I look at it. After Sunday when we beat the Bolts. We get a bye week before we go up to NY to kick the Jets Arses. Than we come home to face the Broncos. That would put us at 3-3 with 10 games to go.

Now, looking at the rest of our division. I think the schedules gets pretty difficult for the JEts, NE and Bills. So in three weeks we can be right back in the thick of things.

yo_dawg_at_first_i_was_like_RE_Blonde_bi-1.jpg

What if the new coach , say Bill Cowher comes in and with the high first round pick goes defense.

He desides he can get his QB later in the 1st by trading up.

Gonna be a lot of pissed off people here that will want him fired.

And i'll be laughing my azz off.

Suck for Luck ? Go suck a duck as Mick Jagger says.

Thanks for all you short sighted idiots posting in 1 spot, it makes you easier to keep track of.

really guys??? are you kidding me. what will 6, 7, 8 even 9 wins get us. Not the playoffs!!! And if anyone thinks that we are going 11-2 or even 10-3 to finish up and make the playoffs.....you are absolutely NUTS!!! All these wins will get us is a **** pick that will probably get used on another odrick/misi/davis type of player. No thanks!!! I'm not rooting against my team, but I'm sick and tired of feeling like a fan with no hope. I could care less if we went 0-16 this year, by then the year is over in a blink of an eye and the only thing left to look foward to is a chance to be relevant for the next decade. SUCK FOR LUCK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom