Go Dolphins. We will beat the San Diego Chargers This Week! Guaranteed! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Dolphins. We will beat the San Diego Chargers This Week! Guaranteed!

The way this league is designed today, you're better off winning two games than you are winning eight games.

It used to be different. Now, the teams who have recently won only a few games per season recently are now turning those ships around. Detroit is for real. Oakland looks good. Dolphins....9 wins....7 wins....still spinning tires and still giving the wrong people too much time to keep ****ing up.

Suck for luck deeznuts. I've never been more embarrassed by a fan base, that would absolutely love to see us lose the remaining games of our season to the next coming of Jesus Christ.

Anyways, this is how I look at it. After Sunday when we beat the Bolts. We get a bye week before we go up to NY to kick the Jets Arses. Than we come home to face the Broncos. That would put us at 3-3 with 10 games to go.

Now, looking at the rest of our division. I think the schedules gets pretty difficult for the JEts, NE and Bills. So in three weeks we can be right back in the thick of things.

No. Miami will lose, and will continue to lose. The last thing this franchise needs is wins. The Dolphins have a golden opportunity ahead of them, THEY CAN'T AFFORD MESS THIS UP! Screw winning.... SUCK FOR LUCK!!!

No. Miami will lose, and will continue to lose. The last thing this franchise needs is wins. The Dolphins have a golden opportunity ahead of them, THEY CAN'T AFFORD MESS THIS UP! Screw winning.... SUCK FOR LUCK!!!

EXACTLY.

Wins now = losses for this franchise and it's future.

winning now just to go 7-9 again (and let's face it the best this team can do as it stands is go 5-11) is the worst thing for this Miami Dolphins franchise going forward.

A Real Dolphin fan can justify not winning now as the big picture of the next decade is what's really (and far more) important.

Why is everyone convinced 1 guy named Andrew Luck is the savior and will be God-like in the Nfl?????

You seen him play? He's about as close to a sure-thing as you can get. Name the QB's that have won Super Bowls recently. Take a look at that list. Elite QB's am I right? That's what you have to win with today.

Why is everyone so convinced Chad Henne is the saviour when we have seen him play and play poorly...repeatedly?

This is another reason we need a draft lottery, fans should never be put in a position to choose whether they root for their team to win or root to get a special player in the draft, especially during week 3 of the season.

I just hope we try to win, if we come out and just quit ill be more dissapointed in the players than the coaches. Its your job to prepare and do your job, if you decide to say **** it im gonna go half *** than you need to GTFO and i dont want you on the team.

Suck for luck deeznuts. I've never been more embarrassed by a fan base, that would absolutely love to see us lose the remaining games of our season to the next coming of Jesus Christ.

Anyways, this is how I look at it. After Sunday when we beat the Bolts. We get a bye week before we go up to NY to kick the Jets Arses. Than we come home to face the Broncos. That would put us at 3-3 with 10 games to go.

Now, looking at the rest of our division. I think the schedules gets pretty difficult for the JEts, NE and Bills. So in three weeks we can be right back in the thick of things.

Good call NOSTRADAMUS

Back
Top Bottom