Go Eli | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Eli

The NFC West was like that like 6 or 7 years ago. The Seahawks won the division with 7-9 record.
If that happens again and a 10-6 team is left out, you'll hear an uproar around the league. I think I recall them having discussions a bit back about revamping the playoff system for exactly this reason. Not good when you have a division this week and someone HAS to get in. Not good for the NFL's viewership...

If that happens again and a 10-6 team is left out, you'll hear an uproar around the league. I think I recall them having discussions a bit back about revamping the playoff system for exactly this reason. Not good when you have a division this week and someone HAS to get in. Not good for the NFL's viewership...

But tweaking that basically makes divisions worthless and removes the reward for winning a division.

Yes, it sucks, but I like it the way it is.

Just goes to show how rotten much rotten luck the Dolphins have had thought being stuck in a division with all time great HC and QB for 20 years though...

But tweaking that basically makes divisions worthless and removes the reward for winning a division.

Yes, it sucks, but I like it the way it is.

Just goes to show how rotten much rotten luck the Dolphins have had thought being stuck in a division with all time great HC and QB for 20 years though...
Yeah, I don't think it occurs often enough to revamp it, I also like the way it is. It's been a while since an entire division sucked, they look really bad this year...

Damn it, comeback on :(

Important game for us if we want to "overtake" the giants. Their SoS is worse than ours and the skins, with only the eagles, us and the skins left on their schedule, probably going to lose the SoS tiebreaker on them. They win tonight though and beat us, SoS doesn't matter.

Worth a try for the eagles because it is so important, but never PI for me.

OMG, we needed that drop. Thank you Philly rain :)

And he misses the FG, fantastic.

Hatre that play call, just got all the momentum, just run the ball drain some clock !

15 was wide open there, if they could have just thrown the ball, cover zero I think.

Back
Top Bottom