Go Ladianian Tomlinson!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Ladianian Tomlinson!!!!!

i'm from the old school. root for your conference, root for your division.

WTF? First of all, you are my age.. How old school can we be?

Secondly, you ENJOY having a frickin DYNASTY in our division? I hate the Pats with a PASSION! I would vomit all over myself if I were forced to witness that jackass Brady and ******* Bellicheck hoisting the Lombardi trophy in OUR HOUSE!

WTF? First of all, you are my age.. How old school can we be?

Secondly, you ENJOY having a frickin DYNASTY in our division? I hate the Pats with a PASSION! I would vomit all over myself if I were forced to witness that jackass Brady and ******* Bellicheck hoisting the Lombardi trophy in OUR HOUSE!
i'm old school because my dad was an original fan of the AFL (and dolphins) and he's pretty much rooted for the AFC in the super bowl ever since then. just how i was raised, i guess.

and what's wrong with having a dynasty in the division? it just makes our matchups that much more meaningful and exciting. especially when we beat them. :D like you didn't LOVE it when we beat them in '04 when we only had 2 wins? that was our Super Bowl!

Well Kat I subcribe to the ideology of always rooting against your rivals.

i'm old school because my dad was an original fan of the AFL (and dolphins) and he's pretty much rooted for the AFC in the super bowl ever since then. just how i was raised, i guess.

and what's wrong with having a dynasty in the division? it just makes our matchups that much more meaningful and exciting. especially when we beat them. :D like you didn't LOVE it when we beat them in '04 when we only had 2 wins? that was our Super Bowl!
Yes I loved it but I don't love the Patriots winning Super Bowls AT ALL. It literately makes me feel sick thinking about it then I get mad so I try not to think about it much. The Patriots could go 0-16 and the match ups next season would be just as meaningful and exciting to me.

LT should have knocked him out, you can't say LT is wrong. we all know this guy and he is not one to lose his cool like that for no reason. plus he should have been pissed because this game was poorly called and the refs obviously wanted NE to win. the perfect example is that play when Gates clearly never had control of the ball but the ref ruled it a fumble anyway, it was overruled but SD never should have even had to challenge it. the whole game was like that

LT should have knocked him out, you can't say LT is wrong. we all know this guy and he is not one to lose his cool like that for no reason. plus he should have been pissed because this game was poorly called and the refs obviously wanted NE to win. the perfect example is that play when Gates clearly never had control of the ball but the ref ruled it a fumble anyway, it was overruled but SD never should have even had to challenge it. the whole game was like that
how do we know that tomlinson isn't like that? seems like he is to me. getting bent out of shape over nothing.

how do we know that tomlinson isn't like that? seems like he is to me. getting bent out of shape over nothing.

they were dancing on the logo of his home field, Jason Taylor would have done the same thing. anybody would have.

let me ask you something, what else has LT done like this? he has always been quiet and humble, he never tries to start anything. we aren't talking about a T.O. type guy here

i know that. but he overreacted over something really stupid that's no big deal.

he lost his cool because he was upset over the outcome of the game, happens to the best of us. the dance at midfield just gave him something to be mad at, I don't blame LT for being pissed. they had the better team but somehow they lost, they had good field position all day and didn't capitalize. they went for a 4th and 11 like idiots. still don't like the way the refs called it but NE always gets an unfair advantage.

he lost his cool because he was upset over the outcome of the game, happens to the best of us. the dance at midfield just gave him something to be mad at, I don't blame LT for being pissed. they had the better team but somehow they lost, they had good field position all day and didn't capitalize. they went for a 4th and 11 like idiots. still don't like the way the refs called it but NE always gets an unfair advantage.
blame it on the refs .thats so lame :rolleyes:

the patriots had some big calls against them. several holding calls and that big catch and fumble by gates at the goalline that could've been easily gone the other way. i'm starting to see less and less this so called bias the refs have for the patriots. because it really doesn't make sense for them to lol.

Ehmm..yeah.

LT is probably one of the classiest players in the league on par with Tiki and a few others. What was the deal with 5 Pats players basically surrounding him trying to give him some bull**** pity speech. Obviously someone said something wrong and he got pissed. I mean you can tell by reading his lips and his reaction.

Back
Top Bottom