Go Ladianian Tomlinson!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Ladianian Tomlinson!!!!!

I disagree. That's like someone breaking into your house and stealing all your possessions. But you don't get mad at them, you get mad at the guy who invented your door lock.

He had a right to be mad at the Pats, but obviously people read it as misplaced anger because they lost. I don't think that was the case at all.

That is not a great metaphor, but I'll bite.

If he is so upset, and feels so strongly about these celebrations.....maybe he should start with his own team first. Merriman knocked down Brady early, and did his little dance when he didnt even get the sack. Is that classy? Why doesnt he make comments about that? Strange.....especially when he is calling out BB...and saying our coach would never let us do that. Really? But he lets you celebrate, when its unecessary (anytime merriman does anything) ...or Im sure Marty loves it when you make the QB fumble on a 3rd down only to give a headbutt to keep the drive alive. LT says the Pats should not have done Merrimans dance on the middle of the field. Well, isnt it wrong that merriman does a dance at all then?

I understand, LT would not do anything like what happened. But you cant say that about the rest of the team. Esp when the O coordinater was talking smack after a game last year. We arent talking about the classiest of teams to begin with.

I hate defending the Pats, but what they did wasnt the worst thing. They were excited about winning a game they should have had no chance winning. That is why they didnt act as if it were business as usual. It wasnt like TO on the star....the game was over. If LT didnt say something, you most likely would not have heard about it again.

sdhypodw7-1.jpg

I think it was lame that some of our players were taunting, but c'mon LdT, get over it. Look at your own team before casting stones to others.

Some lesson you're teaching "the kids" now. Between "not talking" to Belichick if he were to coach you at the Pro Bowl, and not speaking out against the steroid user on your own team, I've lost a little bit of respect for you.

Ldt is a classy guy. I know that because he told me he is. Therefore he gets to set the class standard.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1511/sdhypodw7.jpg

I think it was lame that some of our players were taunting, but c'mon LdT, get over it. Look at your own team before casting stones to others.

Some lesson you're teaching "the kids" now. Between "not talking" to Belichick if he were to coach you at the Pro Bowl, and not speaking out against the steroid user on your own team, I've lost a little bit of respect for you.

Ldt is a classy guy. I know that because he told me he is. Therefore he gets to set the class standard.

Yeah, I like that since he told us he has class we have to just go along with it. :rolleyes: You gotta show LT not say it.

LT totally called out BELLICHECK! He said the the Pats were totally classless and maybe it comes from their headcoach! TELL HIM!

I hope that POS Bellicheck gets whats coming to him!
have i ever mentioned how much i hate bill bellicheck...... :fire::fire::fire::fire:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1511/sdhypodw7.jpg

no one asked for your opinion:D

So he took $1 million from Hess and AGREED to take the job then just quit and stuck it to the late Leon Hess? It was a total classess move. And if he didn't want the job, then just don't take it ,simple as that.
It's not that simple. He agreed to take the job three YEARS in advance. Alot of things changed in three years. When Parcells left, Belichick had a better opportunity, and he took it.

What was Parcells' quote before he took the Jets job? Oh, yeah.

"I reserve the right to change my mind."

What are you 10 years old? So have Mangini or someone else go in with Schottenheimer to clear out his belongings and let him go along his way if he does infact becomes Miami's head coach. Potentially steal, gimmie a break, listen to yourself, you're reeling.
Hey, I hear Belichick thinks he might have left a pair of old socks in the Jets' War Room. He'll be right by to pick those up. Just send a security guard in with him, he'll be fine.

What's the big deal? They boxed up his crap and shipped it to him. He was the head coach of the Jets - it shouldn't have mattered to how he got his stuff, as long as he did. That is, of course, unless he had plans to take things that didn't belong to him.

Yeah because in the playoff week all of a sudden Belichick mentions Eric's name because he realized how much of a ******* he was acting the whole time and didn't want his image to get any worse while getting this to blow over. His "hug" was a total joke, just another example of Belichick realizing how stupid he was.
...or more likely, he was pissed for a long time because he thought the Jets tampered with Deion Branch, and then he eventually got over.

That is not a great metaphor, but I'll bite.

If he is so upset, and feels so strongly about these celebrations.....maybe he should start with his own team first. Merriman knocked down Brady early, and did his little dance when he didnt even get the sack. Is that classy? Why doesnt he make comments about that? Strange.....especially when he is calling out BB...and saying our coach would never let us do that. Really? But he lets you celebrate, when its unecessary (anytime merriman does anything) ...or Im sure Marty loves it when you make the QB fumble on a 3rd down only to give a headbutt to keep the drive alive. LT says the Pats should not have done Merrimans dance on the middle of the field. Well, isnt it wrong that merriman does a dance at all then?

I understand, LT would not do anything like what happened. But you cant say that about the rest of the team. Esp when the O coordinater was talking smack after a game last year. We arent talking about the classiest of teams to begin with.

I hate defending the Pats, but what they did wasnt the worst thing. They were excited about winning a game they should have had no chance winning. That is why they didnt act as if it were business as usual. It wasnt like TO on the star....the game was over. If LT didnt say something, you most likely would not have heard about it again.

They can celebrate and dance...but not at the 50 Yard line on top of their logo.

They can celebrate and dance...but not at the 50 Yard line on top of their logo.

The game was over. What about entire teams that have emptied onto the field when there is still time left on the clock? At least they were able to get the kneel down without any problem.

Again this is not really a big deal, but bc LT said something it all of a sudden has merit.

Back
Top Bottom