Go Nuclear Or Don't Go At All... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Nuclear Or Don't Go At All...

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Either break this team down to it's barest component parts, or else bring everyone back in their same capacity...Burke included.

Any "small upgrade" is simply putting lipstick on the same pig we bought practically every year.

First thing...clean the FO out and get people who have shown results.

Develop a profile...hopefully with an emphasis on physicality. The game is still won and lost at the LOS, no matter how much passing is going on. The defense will catch up with these new rules...as they slowly have been doing.

Get a HC who is just that...a HC. Be responsible for the product on the field, and it's a plus for them to have some expertise on either side of the ball, but that expertise should only be projected in coordinator meetings, not during game day. They should not have command of the roster no more than letting the GM know what TYPE of player fits their offensive and defensive identity.

I'd like the OC and DC to be on the same page in the sense if the offense is aggressive, the defense should be as well (wide 9 should be a package, not a base).

1. Dump ALL big contracts (Tannehill [yeah right], Jones, Kiko, definitely Branch, Wake, Quinn, James, Parker, and Wake) hopefully by trade.
  2. Draft o and d linemen 1st three rounds.
  3. Play Fales and/or Falk.
  4. Go for your QB in '20, when you are flush with cash and you can plug a few FA in to start your turn around.
Will we miss the playoffs? Yes, we will.

Did we miss the playoffs most of the last decade? Yes, we did.

To me, there is no difference between us and the Arizona Cardinals. Neither of us are playing in the playoffs, we just have bragging rights...our piece of sh*t is shinier than theirs. It's still two pieces of sh*t.

Let's not "turn the page". Let's read another book.

I sort of agree. I feel they will scapegoat but why does Gase deserve to carry on? His hand picked unit sucks just as much as any other. The offense and defense were failures. His offense and Burke’s defense. Fire both! Even Rizzi and his teams have sucked the past 3 weeks.

I sort of agree. I feel they will scapegoat but why does Gase deserve to carry on? His hand picked unit sucks just as much as any other. The offense and defense were failures. His offense and Burke’s defense. Fire both! Even Rizzi and his teams have sucked the past 3 weeks.

I want Rizzi to stay....

Yes please.

200.gif

Either break this team down to it's barest component parts, or else bring everyone back in their same capacity...Burke included.

Any "small upgrade" is simply putting lipstick on the same pig we bought practically every year.

Develop a profile...hopefully with an emphasis on physicality. The game is still won and lost at the LOS, no matter how much passing is going on. The defense will catch up with these new rules...as they slowly have been doing.

Get a HC who is just that...a HC. Be responsible for the product on the field, and it's a plus for them to have some expertise on either side of the ball, but that expertise should only be projected in coordinator meetings, not during game day. They should not have command of the roster no more than letting the GM know what TYPE of player fits their offensive and defensive identity.

I'd like the OC and DC to be on the same page in the sense if the offense is aggressive, the defense should be as well (wide 9 should be a package, not a base).

1. Dump ALL big contracts (Tannehill [yeah right], Jones, Kiko, definitely Branch, Wake, Quinn, James, Parker, and Wake) hopefully by trade.
  4. Go for your QB in '20, when you are flush with cash and you can plug a few FA in to start your turn around.

To me, there is no difference between us and the Arizona Cardinals. Neither of us are playing in the playoffs, we just have bragging rights...our piece of sh*t is shinier than theirs. It's still two pieces of sh*t.

Exactly! Blow it the **** up! My only wish ia that I could be the hatchet man! I would fire them all in an epic fashion. During a press conference and I would pull the plug and tell all of them to get the **** out!

I actually did something like this at my job a few years ago lol. Fired people during a town hall meeting lol. ****ing glorious!

Exactly! Blow it the **** up! My only wish ia that I could be the hatchet man! I would fire them all in an epic fashion. During a press conference and I would pull the plug and tell all of them to get the **** out!

I actually did something like this at my job a few years ago lol. Fired people during a town hall meeting lol. ****ing glorious!

What a badass

Ross does not seem like the type to make big changes. They will find 1 Scapegoat to take most the blame.

Are you joking? You went out of your way to get employees to show up to a meeting to then be able to fire them? Wtf is the point of that? Do you also abuse small dogs or make little kids cry? Holy crap dude

Are you joking? You went out of your way to get employees to show up to a meeting to then be able to fire them? Wtf is the point of that? Do you also abuse small dogs or make little kids cry? Holy crap dude
My experience tells me....if you have to brag about it.....it probably isn't true.....

I get your frustration, but not happening. What changes, inside reality, do you want?

It’s called making an example. ***** civilians don’t realize that fear is the best motivator.

Back
Top Bottom