Go Nuclear Or Don't Go At All... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Nuclear Or Don't Go At All...

My experience tells me....if you have to brag about it.....it probably isn't true.....

Yah i thought so first then I read the sentence underneath his username....literally the definition of narcissist...now I believe it but just feel bad for him

I agree on almost everything except I would keep Jones, Kiko, and James. Jones is a stud, who has been weakened by Burke's dumb play calling. Kiko has a knack for making game-changing plays. He does need a better DL in front of him to really thrive as a tackler though. As for James, we have been begging for tackles for years, he's done okay, it's our interior linemen that need major changes.

it would be unbelievable if Tanny is the scapegoat, when just about a month ago the D propaganda machine hailed his return from IR as the Messiah returning.
Remember the threads: has he thrown with pain today? LOL
or Brock sucks!! Brock may end up with a better record.

I agree on almost everything except I would keep Jones, Kiko, and James. Jones is a stud, who has been weakened by Burke's dumb play calling. Kiko has a knack for making game-changing plays. He does need a better DL in front of him to really thrive as a tackler though. As for James, we have been begging for tackles for years, he's done okay, it's our interior linemen that need major changes.
Jones can stay, or go. I wouldn't be mad to see him go.

McMillan has started to shape up, so I also wouldn't be mad to see Kiko gone.

Keep in mind, this is visionary thinking that wouldn't mind seeing a new FO with a somewhat clean slate to work with...and some draft capital.

Back
Top Bottom