Go sign Randy Moss | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go sign Randy Moss

Im not against the idea, I just can't see myself being for it either. I would like to bring back up the fact that Green Bay built through the draft and developed the chemistry, mindest, will to win that they play with. I would rather this happen with our Fins than to go after rejects. And no team wanting Moss is in a way rejecting him.

i am no scientist... but i count only 5 touchdowns.

http://www.nfl.com/player/randymoss/2502220/profile

who wants a quitter in the locker room? not me. don't care what your name or your decade old highlights look like

i guess cloud 9 got his stats on cloud 9 cause 26 receptions for less than 400 yards and 5 tds is not anything anyone should be going out and getting after sitting an entire year and being now 35 years old

moss is washed up...he was washed up in 2010

Yeah because moss did real good the last year he played huh? Another lets grab the old worn out guy post. Dee dee de!!!!

Sounds like Moss is another NFL millionaire who blew all his cash.

Maybe dancing with the stars & those autograph shows.

if he can still run a 4.3 then im down. You can never use enough fast receivers. Bring him in for a tryout and if he stick he sticks. a 35 year old randy moss still has better hands than half the league.

Some media people are assuming Belicheck is going to get Moss again but everything I've been reading lately, Reggie Wayne to New England is going to happen.

This "has been" isn't good enough for most Dolfans here but was good enough to workout for the Saints and today signed with the 49ers. Oh, and he ran a 4.39 40 last week....at 35 years old this is pretty good no???

If we miss out on Manning we will most likely miss out on Wayne. So who are we going to sign to help spread the field opposite of Marshall?

This "has been" isn't good enough for most Dolfans here but was good enough to workout for the Saints and today signed with the 49ers. Oh, and he ran a 4.39 40 last week....at 35 years old this is pretty good no???

If we miss out on Manning we will most likely miss out on Wayne. So who are we going to sign to help spread the field opposite of Marshall?

Well it damn well wasn't going to be Moss, Garcon will be an available free agent this year so there's one option.

And there's this thing called a draft, there's a lot of WRs in that thing.

Just because the 49ers signed him doesn't mean he will do anything! Ever heard of Braylon Edwards or Ted Ginn?

Just because the 49ers signed him doesn't mean he will do anything! Ever heard of Braylon Edwards or Ted Ginn?

Pretty sure those two won't make the hall of fame lol. I'll pass on Garcon as well...he drops more balls than Marshall does. It should definitely be an interesting couple months with free agency and the draft! Is there anyone on our team that can run a 4.39 40 yard dash? I'm not being a smartass as I'm really curious if we have someone that fast.

Wow if that's true that is impressive considering his age.

Low risk high reward deal and apparently he had other deals in place that he turned down. He liked Jim Harbaugh, and the chemistry they had together in the workout and that pretty much sealed the deal for him.

Oh well honestly he wouldn't have fit here, he's not a WCO type of guy, he's a one route guy and that's just going deep each time. He's too old to be learning a complex offense so he will be fine under Harbaugh's simplified vertical attack offense.

Back
Top Bottom