Go sign Randy Moss | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go sign Randy Moss

Why anybody would want a guy that quit on his team is beyond me. This guy quit on Tom Brady and Bill Belichick...he'll quit on the Dolphins in a freakin heartbeat.

He will quit on us just like he did on the Raiders. I don't want anything to do with "Straight Cash Homie."

reggie wayne makes a whole lot more sense than randy moss as an addition...at least wayne's still got something left...heck waynes probably got 2-3 years left of solid play in him...moss is done...he was done in 2010...couoldn't separate against even single coverage anymore...

I'd definitely take Wayne but he'll cost more money. Moss will be cheap and will be out to prove doubters wrong. I just don't see the problem with taking a chance on a future hall of famer and if he makes the team then great...if not, then let him walk.

We are in the process of signing a Canadian Football star with a jacked up knee...nothing wrong with taking a chance on players every once in a while.

moss is done...you're wasting your money...and if this thing was to start off on the wrong foot moss would quit on this team in a nanosecond...he and chad johnson should both just give it up already...father time has caught up and its over

edmond gates has more going for him at this stage than randy moss does...

reggie wayne just looks like someone to me the skins would bring in along with peyton manning...just seems like the kind of move that snyder and the skins would make...give em both 3 year deals as redskins and probably overpay wayne somewhat to acquire him to make manning happy

Yeah, those responding to this idea with nothing but sarcasm and belittlement are probably the same people that wanted nothing to do with him after the 06 season as well... When the Pats got him for a 4th ****ing round pick.
Moss is 35, he's not 40. It's not unheard of for a WR to still play well at that age, and Moss is probably the most purely physically gifted receiver to ever play in the league... If anybody can do it, Moss can. Give Peyton Manning an improved o-line, Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss Davone Bess and Reggie Bush and we've got a super bowl offense for the next 2 years.

Yeah, those responding to this idea with nothing but sarcasm and belittlement are probably the same people that wanted nothing to do with him after the 06 season as well... When the Pats got him for a 4th ****ing round pick.
Moss is 35, he's not 40. It's not unheard of for a WR to still play well at that age, and Moss is probably the most purely physically gifted receiver to ever play in the league... If anybody can do it, Moss can. Give Peyton Manning an improved o-line, Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss Davone Bess and Reggie Bush and we've got a super bowl offense for the next 2 years.

I want nothing to do with him because he QUITS on his teams, plain and simple. Not only that, but I doubt Philbin will put up with a me-first, lack of effort, diva that only looks out for himself.

Bo Knows Miami??? I heard his knee is mended and he's ready to give it another go!

Back
Top Bottom