Go sign Randy Moss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go sign Randy Moss

Sign Moss and Owens. Get Tiki and Larry Johnson. Maybe bring Darren Sharper out of retirement. Sign McNabb too. We'll be Super Bowl Contenders in 2005!

I figured this post would get some folks riled up lol! With all the BS I read on the board on a daily basis this idea is no worse. No matter what any of you say I'd welcome Moss or Wayne opposite of Marshall. Hey, I'd even like to see what Matt Moore can do with a different coaching staff but that idea will get shot down faster than I can hit the reply button. I saw a lot of potential in his play. Hell, people were bitching when we signed him last year. He's the best looking prospect we've had in years yet everyone wants to cut him and trade up for an unproven rookie. Whatever, I'm done ranting now.

Let's trade Marshall...Let's cut Bess, he sucks....Not Joe Philbin...Let's trade 3 first round picks and some players to move up and get RG3...Hartline is better than Reggie Wayne. Any of this BS sound familiar???

Moss in Green Bay would be scary for one season.

I would LOVE to see him opposite B Marsh. I dont think he is washed up. He may still have a few years left in his tank. He would NEVER go to the Phins though. He will most likley find his way back to NE. If not that then on some team that has a proven QB and a fighting chance for the SB.

I think it would be a solid move. I think he can still play. The locker room cancer crap is always overblown by people. I don't see him going to Miami though.

Back
Top Bottom