Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

phin1984!

Active Roster
Reaction score
I’ve seen two logical rumours on Twitter on who’ll be the new OC. My thoughts on the two:

Ken Dorsey - Coached Allen this year and Cam during some of his better years. Might make the Bills offence worse, especially if they loose Brian Daboll. Could bring a fresh approach from last year. QBs seemed to have had good performances under him.

George Godsey - Presumably continuity in scheme verbiage. Very important to a young QB. I’m sure he acted as OC when Chan Gaily was out and it was the Cardinals and Chargers game. Arguably 2 of Tua’s best performances. He coached the TEs who were arguably the best position group on the offence.

I don’t know much about either of them. I’m trying to find positives in both.

Last edited:
I heard on a podcast studsville not godsey is the leading inside guy. which I think would do a great job. if he isn't the oc someone will poach him next imo

I’ve seen two logical rumours on Twitter on who’ll be the new OC. My thoughts on the two:

Ken Dorsey - Coached Allen this year and Cam during some of his better years. Might make the Bills offence worse, especially if they loose Brian Daboll. Could bring a fresh approach from last year. QBs seemed to have had good performances under him.

George Godsey - Presumably continuity in scheme verbiage. Very important to a young QB. I’m sure he acted as OC when Chan Gaily was out and it was the Cardinals and Chargers game. Arguably 2 of Tua’s best performances. He coached the TEs who were arguably the best position group on the offence.

I don’t know much about either of them. I’m trying to find positives in both.
Dabol already said he was coming back next year.
i think we should role with studsville. players love him. and Flo always praises him

Dabol already said he was coming back next year.
i think we should role with studsville. players love him. and Flo always praises him

I suppose something none of us know is his ability to call plays 🤷🏻‍♂️

I heard on a podcast studsville not godsey is the leading inside guy. which I think would do a great job. if he isn't the oc someone will poach him next imo

What makes you think someone will poach him?

I hear the comments of Flo praising him and players loving him. But he has coached 26 years, 23 of which as an NFL RB coach. He's never called plays on any level.

Back
Top Bottom