Gofundme Option? Billboard To Fire Gase | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gofundme Option? Billboard To Fire Gase

I wonder how exactly Ross does get a pulse on the fans. I suppose he has people for that.
I'm sure he asks Dan what he thinks. And can you imagine Dan seething as he watches Ryan hand the ball off? Haha, he's probably thinking, "Throw the damn ball!"

Nice....well, better than spending time beating it to GRINDR like you, LMAO!

Oh, and btw....if one were capable of critical thinking, the question that might occur (to even a juvenile emoticon filled mind) would be...."How & why was Williams allowed to continue coaching or have a job in the NFL???" You think maybe because it's exactly as I said....it was going on everywhere and the NFL did as needed to save face and look like they were taking it seriously....paid lip service to "punishing this unforgivable, dastardly act" (yet let him continue to work in the league), did a few suspensions but then let the supposed "evil doers" continue to coach/play, etc. If this were as shocking, unforgivable and offensive as you apparently see it (and other pearl clutchers thought it was) then supply an argument as to why the supposed violators weren't banned for life or from any association with the NFL.

Game, set & match.

Interesting

sitdown2.png

Amen, brother. Real men spear each other with helmets until their brain swells inside their skull.

Real men are deathly afraid of slow-walking far-away poor people in October, but not in November. That's the trend I've noted.

Anyway, if we're funding a banner then share the banner as well as the stadium. There was an anti-Mark Richt banner last week at the Canes game. Probably a money saving opportunity to put the Richt message on one side and the Gase message on the other.

Or a generic blend like, "Fire the Miami head football coach"

I don't think Ross would even know what a billboard is, let alone read one. He is sitting in his ivory tower disconnected from the rest of society and reality.

"Thirty disgruntled fans aren’t going to do anything to change the state of affairs with the Dolphins, but there’s no doubt that the perception of the Dolphins as an organization going nowhere fast is growing. That’s not going to change as long as the team chases quarterbacks and coaches desperately before falling short of getting their man."

This article was written over 6 years ago.
Yes, I know. I was just posting previous instances when this fanbase rebelled against mediocrity.

Nice....well, better than spending time beating it to GRINDR like you, LMAO!

Oh, and btw....if one were capable of critical thinking, the question that might occur (to even a juvenile emoticon filled mind) would be...."How & why was Williams allowed to continue coaching or have a job in the NFL???" You think maybe because it's exactly as I said....it was going on everywhere and the NFL did as needed to save face and look like they were taking it seriously....paid lip service to "punishing this unforgivable, dastardly act" (yet let him continue to work in the league), did a few suspensions but then let the supposed "evil doers" continue to coach/play, etc. If this were as shocking, unforgivable and offensive as you apparently see it (and other pearl clutchers thought it was) then supply an argument as to why the supposed violators weren't banned for life or from any association with the NFL.

Game, set & match.

You added to it. I would've addressed the entirety of your nonsense. The NFL goes pretty light on this kind of stuff if you pay your fine or do your time or whatever. Especially when you're good at your job. Not real hard to figure out. No need to incriminate the rest of the league. Never said it was unforgivable. Just don't want a known POS head coaching in Miami. Tough stuff here.

Back
Top Bottom