Going to the Dolphins game? / Ale House?/Bills game/taigating, barhopping | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the Dolphins game? / Ale House?/Bills game/taigating, barhopping

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Going to the Dolphins game?

Hello everyone!

Well, the Dolphins game is this Sunday... and there should be a lot of us there! So, if you want to have some fun... come check us out. It's just the second time doing this, and hopefully this will be the first year that it really gets going!

So, if you want to stop by... come by East 10... near the Helipads (the two H's in the picture below):

clear.gif

According to the Dolphins front office, the gates open 4 hours before hand... and I'll be there 4 hours before hand. Please try and get there as early as possible.

Also, if you want to meet up prior to the game, and watch some of the 1PM games, stop by the Davie Ale House.

Davie Ale House
2080 S. University Drive
Davie, FL 33224
(954) 236-0062

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...&zipcode=33224&homesubmit.x=32&homesubmit.y=6

I know it's out of the way for the people in the South, but it's great for the people coming from the North... and the majority are coming from the North (I believe). If you cannot go, simply get to EAST 10 when the gates open to see me :cool:

PM me if you have any questions...

I look forward to seeing you all there...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I'm going to be a little late. I teach a class until 4:30 at the Falls. Then I have to come home and shower and it'll may take me another hour to an hour and half because I have to take two trains and then the shuttle. Damn my convictions.

Re: Going to the Dolphins game?

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Also, if you want to meet up prior to the game, and watch some of the 1PM games, stop by the Davie Ale House.

Davie Ale House
2080 S. University Drive
Davie, FL 33224
(954) 236-0062

One of my favorite hangouts. Nice women Fri- and Sat nights :D Some fins players used to hang out there before.

Ale House?!!

Just trying to find out who is going to the Davie Ale House. I dont want to go there and no one be there! So tell me whats up who's going?

:missmeth:

I hope to be going to the Ale House before hand.. but wont make it until about 3 or 3:30.. (need to go to the gym before the long day of drinking)

I miss the Ale House! When I was in Orlando, we used to go to the one there all the time. Good food, and a great atmosphere to watch the games. Ale House rocks!

Sometimes catching a bar seat tho' can be a bi***. I go to the Pines Ale House(know one of the bartenders), I buy 1 get 4 free!:D

I'll be there, are you going to have some kind of sign so I don't just start tailgating with the wrong group. :lol:

I will have a Jason Taylor jersey, Dolphins hat and jean shorts on.. i have blonde hair (which i have in somewhat of a pony tail through the back of the hat) Im a little heavy up top so you shouldnt miss me!

By the way my name is Melissa.. if you come up to me saying MissMeth people might think im a drug dealer or something :laugh:

Bills game/taigating, barhopping...

Admins please leave this up for a day before moving it..thanks.

I will try to be at 1pm at the Ale house to meet some new and old FHers. Around 3:30/4pm I will be heading to my tailgate party. If anybody parks in the west parking lot you are welcome to join. Easy to find. I park exactly at the lightpole W23.

At 7pm/7:30pm...most likely 7pm we are continuing and meet some more FHers/DTers (including Diehard and Ozzy) at the music tent at Gate H. Don't worry that this is all on the west side. Going around the stadium is a fairly quick procedure. This game I be sitting on the east side as well. I gave my west side tickets to friends who are in town from Wisconsin.

Hope to see ya' all....

PS.: AJ..u haven't responded to your PMs....

:yell:

Re: Bills game/taigating, barhopping...

Originally posted by FFiB
Admins please leave this up for a day before moving it..thanks.
this thread will stuck here until after the game or so :D

I tailgate at W15.. but im still going to make my rounds to where the Finheaven tailgate is. But like i said before i will be at the Ale house anywhere from 1 and 3.

Back
Top Bottom