Going to the Dolphins game? / Ale House?/Bills game/taigating, barhopping | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the Dolphins game? / Ale House?/Bills game/taigating, barhopping

Originally posted by MissMeth
I hope to be going to the Ale House before hand.. but wont make it until about 3 or 3:30.. (need to go to the gym before the long day of drinking)

:missmeth:

Good to see you've got your priorities straight Meth! :lol:
That's the same thing I do.....
Working out and burning 400 calories seems to make you feel better about taking in the 5,000 calories you will later on. :lol:

Originally posted by MissMeth
I hope to be going to the Ale House before hand.. but wont make it until about 3 or 3:30.. (need to go to the gym before the long day of drinking)

Don't think I'll make it.
Our group gets to the gates at Joe Robbie right when they open to start the tailgaiting festivities. I think that is at 4 this week which leaves little time if any to really meet any of you guys. Guess I'll see some of you at the game.

Yes, the gates open at 4:30 tomorrow... and I'll be there at 4:30...

As for signs... I'm going to have them all around, I and a few others will be sporting the FinHeaven & Co shirt as well... so just keep your eyes open...

EAST 10 :cool:

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Don't think I'll make it.
Our group gets to the gates at Joe Robbie right when they open to start the tailgaiting festivities. I think that is at 4 this week which leaves little time if any to really meet any of you guys. Guess I'll see some of you at the game.

I do the same. Alehouse is pretty much down the road. I wouldguess about maybe 20 min or so on University.

My gates are always the first ones open (5/6) because it is also a bus and supply entrance.

I'll be leaving the Alehouse around 3:30/3:45.

The Ale House is definitely out for me. I'll be in the Falls area until about 4:30 and then I have to come home, drop some things off and head out to the game. All of this on public transit, mind you.

I just checked Tri-Rail's schedule. The train runs once at 4:30 and again at 7:30. It looks like I'm arriving right before game time.
:cry:

I decided to make it to the Ale House around 2... so ill be there around 2 and wont be leaving until 4:15.

Oh.. and ill be by myself because i dont meet my group until 5.. our tailgate is starting at 5:30...

Looking forward to it.. Great weekend of football.. having a watch party for the Hurricanes tonight and what will be a damn good game tomorrow.. PLUS.. i get to meet my finheaven friends!!! :clap:

Just a quick question, are we welcoming Bills fans to this party? I know there are Bills fans that visit this site that live down here, I'm not bringing one but I wanted to know if we get to throw beer cans at them or something. ;)

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Just a quick question, are we welcoming Bills fans to this party? I know there are Bills fans that visit this site that live down here, I'm not bringing one but I wanted to know if we get to throw beer cans at them or something. ;)

Since the Bills fans love Moulds so much and Moulds can do no wrong you can give them the saliva taste...

:lol:

After all...if Moulds is allowed to do it.....

:lol:

If you throw beer cans at them make sure you drink the beer first...what a terrible waste of beer otherwise....

:D

I'm coming to the game from Melbourne. Not sure exactly what time I will be getting there, but I will definately stop by the tailgate party!!

Back
Top Bottom