Going to the KC Game 11/12! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

I bought my tickets yesterday, I am up in the 400 section but I am ready to have a ball. Someone needs to organize a tailgate or tell us where to meet everyone at!! I will be there

Got mine two days ago. Can't wait for that KC game!

Just a heads up. We are looking to get a big group of us together to sit in the same section for the KC Game! If you are going to get off the couch this year and make a road trip, this the game!:ffic: I have three tickets that I believe are spoken for. There are still tickets in this section for the KC Game at www.stubhub.com Check under those seat cushions at home, break the piggy bank with hammer, take that extra change to coin star, and get these seats. There is 10 seats in section 130 row23, and 2 seats in section 130 row24.:wink: Let's get a gathering of the family for this game, so we can meet one another and yell for our Dolphins to kick butt! We already have a small group of us in the section but we need your help and support to make the Finheaven section. I will be getting a banner for us to show as well.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Let's get as many members of Finheaven at the KC game as possible. It would be great to meet you all there in person!:wink:

I'll b there! Section 416! Last year there were Chief's fans that were sitting right next to us and I was going to strangle them if they would not stop talking about Priest Holmes. SEE YALL OUT THERE!:dolphins::dolphins:

I'll be there, coming in on Sat leaving on Monday, and then start all over then next Saturday for the Vikings. I always stay at the El Palacio, right next door to the stadium. If anyone else is staying there let me know and I'll buy the first round and the hotel bar. If not hope to see you all at the game.

finfan01 said:
I'll b there! Section 416! Last year there were Chief's fans that were sitting right next to us and I was going to strangle them if they would not stop talking about Priest Holmes. SEE YALL OUT THERE!:dolphins::dolphins:
I'm in section 416 also,row 3. It's my two boys first Profootball game ever in person. My wife has been down there a few times with me already. Can't wait for the season to begin! GO PHINS!

screamer said:
I'm in section 416 also,row 3. It's my two boys first Profootball game ever in person. My wife has been down there a few times with me already. Can't wait for the season to begin! GO PHINS!

Awesome screamer, Reverend Fin is bringing his nephew to his first game too that night. Please get with us and tailgate so we get to meet. I hope we deliver a win for them, they will forever remember the first" Dolphins game.

"My" son is joining me for the Christmas day Jets game. :cooldude:

DolphinDevil28 said:
My tickets were delivered and I got them in the mail today!!!

Man it's going to be awesome to hear that WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

in person...

Can't wait to meet everybody. I think I will be easy to spot. :lol:

cnc66 said:
Awesome screamer, Reverend Fin is bringing his nephew to his first game too that night. Please get with us and tailgate so we get to meet. I hope we deliver a win for them, they will forever remember the first" Dolphins game.

"My" son is joining me for the Christmas day Jets game. :cooldude:
Any idea which parking lot yet, so I can try to get a parking pass on ebay or something.

There is a couple of us that rooms already at OceanSky Resort in Ft. Lauderdale. It would be nice if we could all stay at the same hotel, and have a great time, and look after one another. It was or still is the Ramada. There website is www.oceanskyresort.com Phone number is 800-678-9022. Look forward to meeting, and shaking hands with you all!:wink:

Just got mine in the mail, going to the KC game as well as the Minny game. First time to Miami, first NFL game man am I pumped. It will be nice to meet some fellow fin fans, I dont think I have ever watched a game with any fin fans.

Back
Top Bottom