Gone in 2011? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gone in 2011?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
With not much happening since Miami is on a BYE, I started thinking who's playing their last season in Miami this year. Here's my list of players who won't be in a Dolphins uniform next year:

Ricky Williams
Richie Incognito
Pat McQuistan
Lydon Murtha
Bobby Carpenter
Tim Dobbins
Will Allen
Lex Hilliard

What players do you see gone in 2011?

can we add coaches =dan henning !!!!!!!!!

other players imo =crowder,pennington , i think incognito stays ,didnt we resign dobbins to a longer contract a few months ago??

ronnie brown could be a goner as well,q moses be lucky to end the season here,

henning
ronnie
w.allen (stupid move imo)
Pat McQuistan
and im sure a couple that will shock us

Fasano, Chowder, Penny, Bell, Brown, Allen to name a few of the established players. If its a new GM and coaching staff, who cares. Another 3 to 4 yrs to rebuild.

With not much happening since Miami is on a BYE, I started thinking who's playing their last season in Miami this year. Here's my list of players who won't be in a Dolphins uniform next year:

Ricky Williams
Richie Incognito
Pat McQuistan
Lydon Murtha
Bobby Carpenter
Tim Dobbins
Will Allen
Lex Hilliard

What players do you see gone in 2011?

I think the only one will be Incognito......that we will keep.

Good post question

OUT
Ireland
Tony
Henning
Brown
Williams
Fasano
Crowder
Will Allen
Jason Allen
Murtha
Bobby Carpenter

I obviously think that the season will not end up well and Ross will turn out the staff.

Way too early in the season for this. Players could have a very good rest of the year. If we are making predictions I will take the winning lottery numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
McQuistan shouldn't even make it the whole season...they can cut him tomorrow IMO...

Back
Top Bottom