Gone in 2011? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gone in 2011?

I hope we resign Richie Incognito he has played pretty good

He is second on my list of cuts. He has missed alot of blocks and has had a number of penalties. He is a huge downgrade over Smiley. He was a mistake.

I don't get why most fans think it'll take us years to rebuild if we bring in a new coach. Assuming the coach and oc is competent it d be an instant upgrade over what we have now. Do you guys think a new coach is going to come in and get rid of our good players? Ofcourse not, so how are we any worse off without the worse gameday head coach and a senile oc?

Way too early in the season for this. Players could have a very good rest of the year. If we are making predictions I will take the winning lottery numbers.

Way too early for what, predicting what players won't be here next season? Never too early to think about the future, hell Belichick unloaded Moss-thinking about the future.

can we add coaches =dan henning !!!!!!!!!

other players imo =crowder,pennington , i think incognito stays ,didnt we resign dobbins to a longer contract a few months ago??

ronnie brown could be a goner as well,q moses be lucky to end the season here,

Add TS and BP.

He is second on my list of cuts. He has missed alot of blocks and has had a number of penalties. He is a huge downgrade over Smiley. He was a mistake.

He has on motion penalty and a holding penalty,thats it. Downgrade over Smiley LMAO , Smiley did nothing special at all and Incognito, by far, is a better pass blocker and IMo doing great run blocking. Crap, even Gruden likes the kid. I imagine IF they pay him, he will stay.

All these favorites gone. Thomas, no one signed him, Grove, same thing and Smiley went to a team so hard up they let him not practice in camp . Yep, they cut all those guys cause they were good LMAO

I don't get why most fans think it'll take us years to rebuild if we bring in a new coach. Assuming the coach and oc is competent it d be an instant upgrade over what we have now. Do you guys think a new coach is going to come in and get rid of our good players? Ofcourse not, so how are we any worse off without the worse gameday head coach and a senile oc?

If we get Bill Cowher, we'll be just fine!

Where's Incognito going? He hasn't stabbed anyone yet.

I think Ronnie is the biggest potential drop of 2011. Injuries and age are a bad combination with this FO.

Yeah, wow, Sparano is just as good as a HOF coach. Step away from the PC when you start hitting the bottle.

We as fans have a tendency to see things in a cloudy way lol. Henne is as good as Ryan, Brown is as good as Peterson, Bess is as good as Welker, Wake is as good as Harrison.

Forget about Cowher, he aint coming and besides, Tony Sparano is just as good IMHO.

Your football knowledge is just as good as Sparano, IMHO.
No kidding, really, Sparano know as much football as you.

Way too early for what, predicting what players won't be here next season? Never too early to think about the future, hell Belichick unloaded Moss-thinking about the future.
I could care less about the pats, we are the Dolphins. We have only played a quarter of the season so far. You never know who is going to excel, or possibly get hurt and who will have to step up. If we are going to get after it we need all 53 players to step there game up. We only need to worry about what the Miami Dolphins are doing and nothing else. I look at it like this, we have all off season to say what if. Now it is time re-group and support our Miami Dolphin football team through the rest of the season.

I think we need a completely revamped backfield. As much as KC under utilizes J. Charles, I wonder how much they'd want for him. I'm not a fan of trading away draft picks, but for my money, J. Charles is a top-5 back. His yards after contact average was ridiculous last season, and he's averaging 7 YPC this season.

But, first and foremost, D. Henning has to hit the bricks.

I could care less about the pats, we are the Dolphins. We have only played a quarter of the season so far. You never know who is going to excel, or possibly get hurt and who will have to step up. If we are going to get after it we need all 53 players to step there game up. We only need to worry about what the Miami Dolphins are doing and nothing else. I look at it like this, we have all off season to say what if. Now it is time re-group and support our Miami Dolphin football team through the rest of the season.

Umm yeah the players that are sucking right now aren't going to excel anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom