Good Game Guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Game Guys

ShinyChicken

Go Bills!!
Reaction score
Your team played great and deserved the win. My Bills played horribly... our O just couldn't adjust to your D.

Seau is better than I thought he was, or at least he was in this game... Chambers surprised me too. I think we'll give it back to ya in December... but nice win. I still think Buffalo has a slightly more talented team, but I think the Phins simply played a better game of football last night.

Originally posted by ShinyChicken
Your team played great and deserved the win. My Bills played horribly... our O just couldn't adjust to your D.

Seau is better than I thought he was, or at least he was in this game... Chambers surprised me too. I think we'll give it back to ya in December... but nice win. I still think Buffalo has a slightly more talented team, but I think the Phins simply played a better game of football last night.

More talented team?????yeah it showed last night. I don't mean to be rude but your Bills are overrated and the darling of some media outlets.

sorry there isn´t a more talented team in the whole world of football then this miami dolphins team and it showed last night

I think there is a reason your O could not adjust last night.

It's because they are not nearly as talented!

That was an old fasion BUTT WHOOOPPINNN!

Now that's just ****y.... last night's game was a good example of poor execution by the bills. We had a lot of dropped passes... abnormal for us... a lot of mental mistakes... also abnormal... we simply didn't play a good game last night. The Phins played better. But if you compare this roster player by player the Bills have a SLIGHT... I did say slight... talent advantage.

Keep fooling yourself then. You have a great team... so does Buffalo. I don't think Buffalo wil play nearly that badly come December.

Now that's just ****y.... last night's game was a good example of poor execution by the bills. We had a lot of dropped passes... abnormal for us... a lot of mental mistakes... also abnormal... we simply didn't play a good game last night. The Phins played better. But if you compare this roster player by player the Bills have a SLIGHT... I did say slight... talent advantage.

Honestly, does it matter? We had the most talented team in the NFL not to make the Playoffs last season. Football has never been a game of even sums. The Pats won a ring with mediocre players who meshed. The Phins missed the Playoffs with a roster full of Probowlers. Arguing "talent" in the NFL is an exercise in futility.

More talented?? How could you even imagine this with your nonexistent running game?

Looka here....we ran it....you KNEW we would run it, and we KNEW you knew we'd run it, so you KNOW what we did?? WE RAN IT SOME MORE!! Slightly better?! Not when someone simply manhandles your team like that in the trenches.
You were punked.

best us in december? well only be better :)

go ricky

buffalo's talent ends in the backfield.....there is NO running game there...if that doesn't get fixed, bledsoe will self destruct before mid season, IMO.

We did the roster comparison before the season and IMO Miami is simply a more talented team. I'm sure you won't agree. I think that if both teams were blown apart and the rest of the league were allowed to pick position by position from either Miami or Buffalo, More Miami players would be chosen.

Henry is definitely a problem... I dunno what's wrong with him... McGahee on the brain?? Henry's better than this... he's proven that over the past couple years.

Henry is definitely a problem... I dunno what's wrong with him... McGahee on the brain?? Henry's better than this... he's proven that over the past couple years.

Maybe Donahue is less of a pea brain and more of a Kreskin for the Mcgahee choice.

It's not ****y!

I'm very sorry if you cannot smell ****y in your original post!

Let me break it down for you in short!

Don't tell people that your team is slightly better in talent after only three weeks together. Much less after that slightly better in talent team, got their butts whooped the night before, by said less talent!

:rolleyes:

Bills fan saying WE ARE ****Y? Wow, funny. You guys (maybe not you) but your fellow billygoat fans couldn't have been more big headed coming into this game. You were supposed to be the "best team" in the league (or one of) and you got man handled by the "fruity" Dolphins.

Your D is OVERRATED. Your D is "good", but it's not all everyone was making it out to be. Your O is GOOD, but when you knock Bledsoe around he grows a vagina.

Back
Top Bottom