Good Game Guys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Game Guys

Right on target.

Originally posted by inFINSible
buffalo's talent ends in the backfield.....there is NO running game there...if that doesn't get fixed, bledsoe will self destruct before mid season, IMO.

inFINS is RIGHT ON TARGET with this.

If the Bills don't start running the ball WITH CONSISTENCY... forget it. You're already starting to look like the Miami offense of the Marino years... all pass... no run... no ability to control the clock... no playoff wins.

EVERY TEAM you play now will look at what Miami did and try to copy that. How long before a tired and worn out defense starts to pile up injuries because they've been FORCED on the field too long BECAUSE their offense either a) scores too quickly (yes, there is such a thing) and/or b) can't sustain long drives, convert the 3rd and short with the run, "grind out the clock", etc.???

I'm not saying this to criticize. I'm pointing it out as a possible fate... one that all Dolphin fans had to suffer throughout the Marino days. Drew, in that same way... is a liability.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Henry runs for over 100 yards... you guys almost always win, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom